• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I've always been here. Like palpatine in the new star wars, lve been pulling strings on here before many of you were even members. Sometimes I've been on here, since the old days of Anthony G. And for many years I've hidden in the shadows and lurked.

But usually I come back to tell GaggingDeep to shut the **** up

You sound like a coward to me, Jamie.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

F*ck me only two weeks ago I was ready for a quad announcement of Auba signing an extension, Willian announcement, Gabriel announcement and a Coutinho deal being finalised.

Now I am back to thinking Sarr on a free, that @Rex Banter looking German striker, and links to Ryan Fraser. Awful stuff. Even Ceballos wants out.

Bergkamp1988

I hear talk about Quincy Promes ? yummy yummy in in my tummy an Arsenal team without at least one Dutch player is sad and incomplete.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
F*ck me only two weeks ago I was ready for a quad announcement of Auba signing an extension, Willian announcement, Gabriel announcement and a Coutinho deal being finalised.

Now I am back to thinking Sarr on a free, that @Rex Banter looking German striker, and links to Ryan Fraser. Awful stuff. Even Ceballos wants out.

Two months left in the window mate calm your tits :lol:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yves is an elite first name

Forget Dani , terrible first name

Bissouma in

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

Thinking I. Sarr and M. Sarr would both be good business. The former on a cutprice due to Watford's relegation, the other on a free.

I. Sarr for that left side which I think is still a bit thin even with Auba playing there often and Saka, but then again Saka is still young and will probably have performance fluctuations and many seem to see him in a more central role anyway.

Still not against Ryan Fraser on a free just to bolster squad depth and get a PL experienced, mid twenties solid 6 to 7/10 hard working guy with resale value in.

M. Sarr is on a free, only 21 years old, highly rated. He's a much sought after left footed CB and can play at leftback, too, which could be utilized to lower the wage bill: Sarr as CB and leftback backup to Tierney allows the club to shift Kolasinac and his reportedly high wages for good.

Thinking in the long run transfers like both Sarrs and Fraser make much more sense in terms of developing a new squad (core) and identity including developing quality young players and the dependency on players' resale value.

Also, heard Liverpool linked to Ismaila Sarr. Going to be the same with Mané. 'pool sign some promising but yet unspectacular African winger from a PL low tier team who then goes on to explode and eventually become Mané's successor and everyone on here is in tears why Arsenal aren't as shrewd and clever but went and bought by the time aged deadwood Willian and loaned Coutinho that summer.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Honestly Kia is not wrong but Sven didn't have much time to do his work yes Sokratis and Mkhi Lich deals were s*tt.

Also why our club allowing him to talk so much? i know he die hard Arsenal fan but it's bit unacceptable.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Credit to Kia... probably our most forthcoming guy in charge.

Never hear from Stans son anymore, Edu pretty silent & Raul only pitches up for the glory when signing a player.

Shalmaneser V

Mislintat’s siginings

Mavropanos (jury still out)
Auba (hit)
Mkhitaryan (miss)
Torreira (miss)
Leno (hit)
Lichtsteiner (miss)
Sokratis (miss)
Guendouzi (hit if we can ship him off for 30M+)

He’s got a point.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
The big difference being the “previous guy” was officially employed by the club to find players and any “****-ups” were made in good faith, he didn’t just worm his way in and use the club to palm off all his second rate clients and cream a load of money for himself.
Who does this rat-faced c*nt think he is, as for that pr*ck Edu, it’s like starting a job at a Pharmacy and bringing a mate, who’s a dealer, to help run the business.

I could live with it if his clients were actually any good but he’s still dining off Tevez, part exchange him for Jorge Mendes, he can take Cedric as a goodwill gesture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom