• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian Joins Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Don't know why I'm trying to fight the good fight, Willian was requested by Arteta himself, Raul got the deal over the line.

Nothing more to be said on this situation.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Are these reports of 220k wages legit?
Willfully misleading sensationalist nonsense.

Including signing on fee, loyalty payment and potential bonuses to arrive at a figure in excess of others where none of those extras are taken into account despite the fact they apply to every player who signs a contract.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I feel like you’re just overrating him out of optimism. Arteta didn’t do much better than Emery, Emery has just become the scapegoat.

These players aren’t top 4 level players and Arteta isn’t going to make them that.

Hmmm I don't think so, I did the same with Emery when everyone was hating on him, learnt my lesson.

I've just seen enough in Arteta to suggest he'll do very well here and the majority of fans feel the same about him. It's so much different regardless of points gained etc.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What will your opinion be on last summers signings if Tierney, Pepe, Martinelli and Saliba are key parts of Arteta's squad. And of course Ceballos if he resigns.

5 out of 6 of our summer signings.
Time will tell if Saliba or Martinelli are the real deal. Tierney and Pepe look like they are on their way to be top signings.

Luiz and Dani signings hurt us this season though, both didn’t play well until June/July.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Poverty posting from yourself yet again. Only reason we fell from 5th to 8th is because of Emery. Under Arteta all signings have been key players and will be next year, look at the results they got when played together.

We're building something special here and I want you along with the ride.
I'd love it, if we built something special here, but sadly it's only happening in people's heads.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Time will tell if Saliba or Martinelli are the real deal. Tierney and Pepe look like they are on their way to be top signings.

Luiz and Dani signings hurt us this season though, both didn’t play well until June/July.

Two youngsters with top potential, two top signings and two average signings. Not a window that gets you from 5th to 8th on its own considering we kept the main part of our squad together.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
What? I don’t want a 32 year old Chelsea rent boy tied down here for 3 years. He averages 5 assists a season.

Surely you don’t want me to dance in the streets? I was against Luiz too and AM killed me then too.
No I don't blame you for having an issue with this transfer, as I said it divides opinion.

But I reckon you'll complain about Partey if we sign him :lol:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I think we’re going to end up with a 32 year old Cesar Azpilicueta in the summer of 2022.

I can’t wait.

Despite showing decline this season, even then he would still be huge upgrade on Bellerin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom