• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions Quarter-Finals (Aug 12-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,772
  • Views 63,003

carlito'sway

Established Member
I remember watching this with my cousin back in the day, he's a Newcastle fan...

...after Drogba scored his second he yelled out..."I am tried of Newcastle making these **** strikers look good" :lol:

Marseille...Best fans and ambience in Western Europe, bar none. The (new) stadium is spectacular as well.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Ffs the more PSG advance deeper into the CL, the more teams are going to take notice of Aouar

You mean Lyon, right? By the way, Lyon had a young gem on the bench today called Rayan Cherki. This kid will turn 17 next week. Keep an eye on him. If all goes well, he may be the new prodigy of French football in the few years. Massive talent.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You mean Lyon, right? By the way, Lyon had a young gem on the bench today called Rayan Cherki. This kid will turn 17 next week. Keep an eye on him. If all goes well, he may be the new prodigy of French football in the few years. Massive talent.

Yeah sorry, I meant Lyon
These are the kind of talents Arsène used to have an eye for

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
EfgvVl3WoAAizih

maxresdefault.jpg

Latest posts+

Top Bottom