• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Semi-Finals (Aug 16-17)

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Man U have a good front 3. Their defence is very leaky, and most of their midfielders would rather attack than defend. They are unbalanced.
And yet they're pursuing Sancho

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
I used to think he was a troll but found out he was actually pretty serious about the stuff he says :lol:
Yeah mate I thought it was a parody as well. Such a weirdo. Have u seen that video of him trying to dribble with the ball on a tread mill :lol:

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Also Bruno is incredibly overrated. First full season and all the hype will be gone.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Our season must have been bad when we couldn’t get top 4 against a team consisting of Fred, Lindelof, Maguire etc

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If a bomb went off in that studio, none of those 3 “pundits” would be missed really.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Thoughts on your season? Does the "top 4 trophy" make up for this?

Finishing 3rd was probably enough to keep Solskjaer in a job but in a way it papers the cracks, the rate of progression has been poor. Especially when we look at Liverpool who are a title away from levelling our record.

There's many ways this team is still lacking. It's been a poor season in my eyes, the highlight of our season has been beating a bottling Leicester and a Chelsea side with a transfer ban to 3rd.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Bruno's taken more pens then Riou thieving at W.H Smiths.

My aunt used to work there and give me free stuff as a kid, so this is technically true :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom