• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Semi-Finals (Aug 16-17)

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
You spent 130m on your defense last summer. I don't think the personnel is the problem. I think the problem is structure and tactics.
Maybe but so many tines we have approached a game like a small team. Today we played football and should have taken our chances. Lindelof is a squad player.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
s-47cbb336035723a365e1fc07d64ea7c0ad50e804.jpg

"Fine day, Sunday"

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
There were for sure big chances that we should have taken. Just ran out of steam after that spell we had and again the defence let us down.
True. It just made me laugh as Wenger said this stuff over ten years ago and people found it hilarious. Now it's just being honest. The chances missed were ridiculous and Bono looked like the best GK ever.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Maybe but so many tines we have approached a game like a small team. Today we played football and should have taken our chances. Lindelof is a squad player.
Why Ole loaned out Smalling and kept that bum Lindelof, I'll never know

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
PSA TO ALL UNITED FANS

No you didn't play well or were better than Sevilla. You had a really good spell for 15 minutes in the second half and that's it. Otherwise it was even or Sevilla dominating before their first goal.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

PSA TO ALL UNITED FANS

No you didn't play well or were better than Sevilla. You had a really good spell for 15 minutes in the second half and that's it. Otherwise it was even or Sevilla dominating before their first goal.

I didn't say that, I said there were big chances we should have taken.

For both teams this was a moments game, you have to take them. We didn't.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This is why you need actual football people making the important decisions. It's like Emery last year, he should have been sacked for the way we collapsed last year and got humiliated in Baku but it was "oh we only missed out by a point, he got us to the final he deserves more time". People need to see what's going on, United's recent winning run has nothing to do with Ole.

Con Raul was keen on Emery staying aswell.

I think we would have finished in the top 4 this season had they sacked him there and then. Emery cost us many points at the beginning of the season as the players weren’t playing for him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Wait United fans regard that game as them playing well? Jeez how bad did things get under Jose? :rofl:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Maybe the true Farmers League was the PL all along?

Also fair play to Sevilla, back to back wins over Utd.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
If only there was someone on this forum constantly pointing this out throughout the season despite all the abuse I.... I mean he received because of it.
If you don't want to be abused, stop highlighting the fact you get abused.

Latest posts

Top Bottom