• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Semi-Finals (Aug 16-17)

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Majority of United fans think they've had a good season. Not sure why. Ed Plank of Woodward is still there, they still have a diabolical manager. Their recruitment will revert back to being a joke after making one good signing and they'll finish 13th next year. Deluded bunch over there.

sdotzdot

Established Member
If someone who’d been at the club two mins came and started shouting at me for not doing my job he’d be getting a slap, Lindelof recognises this.

Fernandes falling for his own hype, already thinks he’s a PL legend.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

If someone who’d been at the club two mins came and started shouting at me for not doing my job he’d be getting a slap, Lindelof recognises this.

Fernandes falling for his own hype, already thinks he’s a PL legend.

This is his personality, he demands from other players. We need more of this. Not frauds like Lindelof, it's not like Lindelof is a hero of the club either. Think 95% of United fans were screaming at their screen at Lindelof exactly what Bruno was saying.

Think these types of internal arguments happen more than you think, it's not that deep.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Think these types of internal arguments happen more than you think, it's not that deep.
Oh yeah for sure, just exaggerating it a bit on my end.
Although there is a form of seniority/respect no doubt about that. If you’re new to the team and you start having a go at someone who’s been there for a few seasons and is a regular, live on telly, there would indeed be some anger from the other player. Whether the original criticism is justified or not.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
But not in public

The amount of times I would have loved to have seen our players to just batter Mustafi after he did something like that, it would be a bit hypocritical for me to say I don't like seeing teammates fight in the open :lol:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The amount of times I would have loved to have seen our players to just batter Mustafi after he did something like that, it would be a bit hypocritical for me to say I don't like seeing teammates fight in the open :lol:
:lol: For a player like Mustafi that would have done more harm than good. He would have fallen apart if after making a blunder, a team tore into him

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Luuk de Jong ex Liverpool player scores the winner. That must hurt :Celebration:

giphy.gif

Top Bottom