• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matthew Smith: 2020/21 Performances

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
e92ac814-6202-49c4-9a67-65f724acf8f4

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
:lol:

I'll be watching Swindon with close interest this season. Smith is a very creative midfielder who can make key passes from deep and dictate the flow of a game at his best. He has also become very adept at breaking play up and being competitive in duels despite lacking power and speed. His agility enables him to evade pressure adequately well also.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Legendary FA Cup Winner.

(I'm actually sad he didn't get some minutes towards the end of last season. Would have liked to see him in the first team.)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's gonna be almost impossible for him to ever make people move on from him taking that medal, think that will doom him here :lol:

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
:lol:

I'll be watching Swindon with close interest this season. Smith is a very creative midfielder who can make key passes from deep and dictate the flow of a game at his best. He has also become very adept at breaking play up and being competitive in duels despite lacking power and speed. His agility enables him to evade pressure adequately well also.
Which player does he remind you on. Based on what you say about him and his scouting report. He gives me Xabi Alonso vibe

oh to be a goon

It's gonna be almost impossible for him to ever make people move on from him taking that medal, think that will doom him here :lol:

I mean he was part of the mtachday squad for the last 3 rounds. He was due one.
It was more some of the others like Karl Hein, or Leno, that snuck in even though he never even made the bench.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Mutable do you actually see Smith breaking into the first team, I dont think hes that talented if I'm being honest. I'm glad hes gone on loan and hopefully he will get plenty of game time there.
Azeez is the only player that I can see breaking into the first team in the next couple of years, Patino after that maybe

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Mutable do you actually see Smith breaking into the first team, I dont think hes that talented if I'm being honest. I'm glad hes gone on loan and hopefully he will get plenty of game time there.
Azeez is the only player that I can see breaking into the first team in the next couple of years, Patino after that maybe
I don't think he will personally. I think he'll definitely be a PL player and he's talented enough to be a squad player for us. I just think he'll be a player who nets us decent profit in the future due to how competitive midfield is becoming at all levels. I'm very happy to see him get loaned as I've hoped to see him get first team football much earlier.

I do think he's very talented to be fair, his football IQ and technical ability are valuable assets. I just think with Azeez, Patino and Bandeira coming up, who are all better athletes and also extremely good technically, he's someone who'll become obsolete in comparison.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I have heard so much about Banderia but havent seen him play yet, hopefully he will get plenty of game time with the U18s this season.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I have heard so much about Banderia but havent seen him play yet, hopefully he will get plenty of game time with the U18s this season.
Bandeira's really interesting. Lots of competition but he's a tall, technical midfielder. He'll probably start for the U18s next season alongside Patino.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I know Patino is young but I really really want to see him become a regular at the U23 level by the end of this upcoming season.
What an incredible talent.

Youth games will be pretty interesting next season

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I know Patino is young but I really really want to see him become a regular at the U23 level by the end of this upcoming season.
What an incredible talent.

Youth games will be pretty interesting next season
I wouldn't want him to come up too early but I reckon he'll become a regular U23 call-up in the 2nd half of the season. Patino is already very popular a la Azeez, perhaps he will end up being more heralded because of his similarity to Wilshere in style and poise (although he's less attacking IMO).

I'm really looking forward to the U18s and U23s next season, we have a really strong scholar intake this year and the U23s will have a very interesting looking team next season with all the loanees not being there. Overall, this will be the most interesting Arsenal season at all levels for a while IMO.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta

Latest posts+

Top Bottom