• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Expectations for the season

Expectations for the season?

• Total voters

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So another season is upon us. We finally have a coach that the fan base can unite to support and with a supposed 'exciting' summer window ahead of us, so what is your expectations for the season?

roz

Fake News Merchant
Liverpool have shown a marked downturn in performance as have City. Sp**s on a serious decline, Leicester look ordinary and Chelsea’s defence looks dreadful. United are worse than us but they get 25 pens a season so you never know.

With the right signings and opening with a couple of wins I see no reason why we cant mount an early title challenge. Be happy with top4 and a title challenge that lasts til Feb.

obviously we’ll win a 15th FA cup.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Confused by the options a bit but I just want to see any improvement. With our current squad top 4 is out of the question, let's see how we do in the transfer market. Another CB, two midfielders and a forward and maybe we can challenge top 4.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Personally, I want us to challenge for top four and Europa league and also see an improvement in performances. Maybe my expectations are too high, but what ever happens, I want to be able to look forward to games again.

Let's start scoring at least 3 goals against midtable and bottom table teams

GDeep™

League is very weak
Ideally close it down until about a week before the season starts, then get someone who's actually literate to create one.

I'd probably never speak about this thread again.
Totally agree, you’re really beginning to flourish as a mod.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom