• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals (Aug 18-19)

Which CL Final do you want?

• Total voters

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I know he’s lacking fitness tonight but Mbappe isn’t a natural wide player. His passing and dribbling are average at best. He’s just insanely fast and a good finisher. His profile is almost identical to Aubameyang. You’ll see the very best of him when Neymar leaves and he plays centrally like he did at Monaco.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
So I can get midget/dwarf jokes hourly and as soon as I make a racist or roofie comment I've gone too far?

Do you want the midget harassment to stop, OO? As the newly promoted head of human resources here at AM, i ensure you we take these things very seriously.

Just say the word and we will hand you a lifetime ban and you want be subjected to such awfulness again.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Also BT sport commentators could not be any more annoying. They focus on the celebrity rather than the footballer, the criticism rather than the critique. Kinda like that ESPN show nobody they hire in the studio or commentary box has ever actually coached a proper team.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Do you want the midget harassment to stop, OO? As the newly promoted head of human resources here at AM, i ensure you we take these things very seriously.

Just say the word and we will hand you a lifetime ban and you want be subjected to such awfulness again.

I don't care for the midget jokes, but other midgets reading this forum might.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
What was it?

Rich right now
4ae5dfce3505d10d732d9f8c67140466.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom