• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolasinac: The Less Sead The Better

Has Sead got a big role left to play at Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

59bbda5fd915b23db0000004.jpg

Wonder how Mikel will use him this year?

tcahill

Good wingback, average leftback, poor left centre back.

Decent chance it's him or AMN out the door, I hope it's him. Shame though, he's one of the players in this squad who gives 110% every game and will stick up for his teammates.

Kav

Established Member
If he can get back to his 2018/19 form. I think he can be good for us. In fact at his best he’s better than Tierney. The problem is that he’s not very good at defending. He’s ok at it.

Tierney will surpass him soon. He will have to leave eventually. We got him on a free which is why his wages are where they are.

MA08

He is extremely poor on the ball. And a poor defender. He is not really suited for a high pressing team. His bulky body is more suited for a slower paced league/team.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's poor defensively and looks so scared of making a mistake that he's now pretty useless going forward. For such a tough looking guy, he's missed a bit with injuries too. I'd sell in a heartbeat.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I’d like to see him leave to be honest. And if we play him use him as wingback or left back if we expect to attack like crazy because he is a pretty awful defender. Think he is at his best banging down the sideline with the ball.

Manberg

Predator
He's poor defensively and looks so scared of making a mistake that he's now pretty useless going forward. For such a tough looking guy, he's missed a bit with injuries too. I'd sell in a heartbeat.

You are aware that he’s been played as a centre back after coming back from the covid break, right? Before the break he was doing well at wingback. I recall him terrorising Man Utd down the wing. Not saying we should keep him but “useless going forward” is one big stretch.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Lol there was a point this season where he was creating the most chances in the team (our only real consistent outlet and ball carrier under Emery).

Hes ok going forward as a wingback, a liability defensively. Think @roz had it completely spot on with what he said about him above, average and on too much money. Just a bit of a scapegoat at the moment.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
You are aware that he’s been played as a centre back after coming back from the covid break, right? Before the break he was doing well at wingback. I recall him terrorising Man Utd down the wing. Not saying we should keep him but “useless going forward” is one big stretch.
I was aware and yes he has his moments when he pushes the opposition back but a lot of his crosses were to nobody in particular, hence the praise when KT actually got his head up and placed his crosses. He has been poor going forward and he's looked scared to death trying to pass forward and that's not good enough. He's not a scapegoat for me but I'm scared when he's defending and it seems a waste when he's attacking. No point keeping him to play in one system only. I really liked his first season and some games under Emery but not so much now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom