• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020/21 Fixtures

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Good stuff. Getting those difficult away games out the way early. As long as we win those 4-5 games around them we eatin' good.

It's always Liverpool away early nowadays though. Getting a bit boring.

I'd actually be hopeful for the first time in years to get big points out of those matches against Liverpool and the likes, but only with a well-oiled squad.

Was really hoping that Partey, Gabriel could be integrated sufficiently before **** hits the fan.

Last edited:

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
First 2 games are okay then 3 tough fixtures and end of the season fixtures are okay as well.
Also I wont expect big crowds inside stadium before next year or atleast the crowds will be made to socially distance so the fear factor of playing away wont be there.

ChefMan21

Good stuff. Getting those difficult away games out the way early. As long as we win those 4-5 games around them we eatin' good.

It's always Liverpool away early nowadays though. Getting a bit boring.
I agree. Also sets down a good marker against some possible/probable title challengers early, which we can use to get better.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Playing city Liverpool manutd all away early in season is good because teams won't be fully sharp

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We've shown what we can do when we focus. If we get Partey, CB, keep Ceballos, together with Willian, we can hold Pool & City to a draw at least. What is vital is to win the other games, that's something we struggled with last season.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I'd actually be hopeful for the first time in years to actually get big points out of those matches against Liverpool and the likes, but only with a well-oiled squad.

Was really hoping that Partey, Gabriel could be integrated sufficiently before **** hits the fan.

Yeah, no doubt. Liverpool would be the most difficult one. I can see us getting something out of Etihad, and beat United. It's all early to say though.

Manberg

Predator
We have to get going off the bat mentality and readyness wise because otherwise we’ll lose all those big games.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Think we need to get our signings done nice and early. Cannot wait till September end to conduct our business.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
First time playing Fulham since I joined the forum, least we get a fresh batch of nostalgia straight when the league season starts...I am really excited for the season to start now!

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
That October fixtures must be the toughest list of fixtures we've ever had in any month jeez

Sheffield (H), City (A), Leicester (H) and United (A)..the last 2 games will be rescheduled due to Europa involvement. Think we can survive October.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I actually think that schedule suits us loads, looking again we have some pretty decent runs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The problem there only 3 weeks left most teams won't get thier transfers deals done in that time

Top Bottom