• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

neimad

Used the bench boost first week which got me an extra 23 points. Have a stronger bench this year but this obviously affects quality of team.

I've no Sterling at the moment. Will get him in but wanna keep Auba so will take 3 transfers.

GW1 Team
db0d416b462c8291f29e73d6094e445f-full.jpg

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
I've only gone one Liverpool defender (Robertson) but already starting to wonder how solid they'll be. Wouldn't be convinced by going double Liverpool defence.

benjamin86

Established Member
I've only gone one Liverpool defender (Robertson) but already starting to wonder how solid they'll be. Wouldn't be convinced by going double Liverpool defence.
Agreed, based upon 2 games so far they don't look as solid. Southampton game will confirm which way i go with my wildcard.

benjamin86

Established Member
6oD4LiB.jpg

This weeks team, i couldnt get Sterling in too easily so took a risk on Norwich doing well against Newcastle. (Planning to wildcard next week)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Still rolling without Sterling, Salah, Kane, Aguero, PEA or Mane.

Had a decent week last week though thanks mainly to KDB and I think I’m getting myself in a position to do well.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What's everyone's highest finish on FPL?

Mine is 886.

(Yep shamless bragging post but I am curious).

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I ****ing suck at this ffs... Fuming.. under 25 points last round and now I'm relying on Kane to save me :mad:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Been absolutely done by Martial and Walker-Peters injuries. Literally as soon as I brought them in.

pikey2000

How's everyone getting on this season? I'm struggling to find that player to make a difference, lots of people seem to be "more on it" with regards to finding the hidden gems these days! Is there an Arsenal Mania league going on?

I'm assuming everyone plays the official premier league fantasy football?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hi all set up two Fantasy Leagues for you:

A normal fantasy league:

ddygg1

Then a H2H league:

dis90y

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Fair chunk of the budget (12m) but Auba listed as a midfielder this season.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Alisson
TAA Van Dijk Dunk
Traore Grealish Pogba Ziyech Aubameyang
Calvert-Lewin Werner

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

My team is sh*t compared to you lot :lol:

Let me redraft