• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020/21 Fixtures

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Even if they will allow fans in stadium i think it'll be only 50% capacity of the stadium or even less. Don't think we'll see full capacity until early next year maybe

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Even if they will allow fans in stadium i think it'll be only 50% capacity of the stadium or even less. Don't think we'll see full capacity until early next year maybe
Thats not bad tbh. I'm expecting at first about 20% capacity then slowly will rise unless there's another wave which is something we all hope won't happen

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Don't mind getting some tough fixtures out of the way initially. Lets us quietly build some momentum. Is what it is at the end of the day, can't cry about it. Every team has good runs and bad ones.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Fulham severely lacking in quality and will need to get a lot of work done to have a chance in our game. If we want be doing anything this season then we should be brushing them aside with ease. If we put in performance like villa away end of season then I'll be knocking the rest of the season on the head.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
It's that time of year again.

Preparing to inform those close to my heart I will not be able to attend their birthday this year due to unforeseen circumstances.

200.gif

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
City United and Liverpool all way in our first 7 games lol

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Agreed, United are hugely overrated yet again.
Dont fancy our chances against Liverpool but not sure City pose as big a threat in previous seasons. Bring it on
I've enjoyed watching United's front four tbh. Towards the end of last season and post lockdown them man were flowing.

Greenwood and Martial in particular have been excellent. Bit of a shame about Sancho in a way.

The way the team is now we're looking at a 8th-7th placed finish in the league anyways so to me, the opening fixtures mean f*ck all. Its the lesser teams I want us to secure the points against and we still don't have what it takes.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I've enjoyed watching United's front four tbh. Towards the end of last season and post lockdown them man were flowing.

Greenwood and Martial in particular have been excellent. Bit of a shame about Sancho in a way.

The way the team is now we're looking at a 8th-7th placed finish in the league anyways so to me, the opening fixtures mean f*ck all. Its the lesser teams I want us to secure the points against and we still don't have what it takes.
They looked good at times, yeah.
Defence & GK is awful bar AWB. Dont think their midfield is much better either.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom