• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

sdotzdot

Established Member
To be fair, that white kit is disgusting, but the home and 3rd kit are stunners :drool: Can’t win em all.

Jae

Imagine being held at gunpoint to pose in such a sh*t kit. Contractual obligations I guess.

I thought this nosebleed bs design was a dodgy leak can’t believe it’s real.

Douzi does NOT look happy in that picture :lol:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I like it. It'll look better on the pitch as it often does. I haven't yet seen the 3rd kit, anyone got a link?

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I like it. It'll look better on the pitch as it often does. I haven't yet seen the 3rd kit, anyone got a link?
Screenshot-2020-07-06-at-14.11.46.png

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Adidas knocked it out the park with our kits last season.

This season though, very underwhelming. The home kit is okay, but not as good as last season's. That away kit though. One of the worst of my lifetime. Awful.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I find the new away one quite nice. At least its a bit different as well, hated the rehashed kits we used to get. I want to see it in real life though before I'll be fully sold on it.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I like the away kit, could have possibly done without the halloween stuff but a lot better than usual.

Anyone seen the new England kits by Nike - I have no idea how Nike get away with doing so little, their not even trying; Nike tick + badge = job done.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom