• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Sevilla v Inter

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
th

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"Will Grigg's on fire...Sunderland, until I die"

Bangin' tune!

Reactions: A_G

frankgm

Lukaku, Young, Sanchez and Eriksen :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
BT never stop talking about Manure?!!!!

Last edited:

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Carvajal once said about Loptegui: "The best coach i've ever had."

21 games unbeaten now. Briliant work.
Shame the football he wanted to play at Real wasn't accepted so fast, that would have been very cool.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thought Inter would win, so happy Sevilla did though.

Since Reyes passed every time I watch them I think of him, still so sad what happened...feels like only yesterday he was one of the most exciting players in the world and signing for Arsenal.

Obviously nothing will make up for losing a human life, but at least this is a nice moment for the people of Sevilla to celebrate...

jose-antonio-reyes-arsenal.jpg

GettyImages-532762904.jpg

Well deserved Sevilla!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Thought Inter would win, so happy Sevilla did though.

Since Reyes passed every time I watch them I think of him, still so sad what happened...feels like only yesterday he was one of the most exciting players in the world and signing for Arsenal.

Obviously nothing will make up for losing a human life, but at least this is a nice moment for the people of Sevilla to celebrate...

jose-antonio-reyes-arsenal.jpg

GettyImages-532762904.jpg

Well deserved Sevilla!
Reyes was speeding tbf. I’m not sure how sad his death is.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Looks like the ref went to the same class as Anthony Taylor but seeing Eriksen, Alexis, Ashley Young, Lukaku and Victor Moses on the losing side kind of makes me smile. Congrats to Jesus Navas back home and lifting the trophy. Lol at Eriksen watching the opposition lift another euro trophy as he glumly watches :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom