• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Women's Champions League Quarter Final - Arsenal vs PSG, Saturday 22 August 19:00 BST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I dont see any thread on tomorrow's match, so I thought I'd make one. If there is one, please merge mods.

I think its about time we start to follow our women more.

I do not know much about our team, apart from one or two names and some clips here and there. But we should be supporting our ladies and getting to know them.

Lets make an effort this coming season, or if they are already in their season... from here on out.

SA Gunner

How we got to the quarters... second leg highlights against Slavia Prague.

Miedema and VD Donk running riot.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Wolfsburg and Lyon will be the final. They are clear above everyone else in women football.

PSG is possible to beat, maybe a 50:50 game.

Would be nice to have a game against Lyon, so we could really see how good this team is.

TinFish

I dont see any thread on tomorrow's match, so I thought I'd make one. If there is one, please merge mods.

I think its about time we start to follow our women more.

I do not know much about our team, apart from one or two names and some clips here and there. But we should be supporting our ladies and getting to know them.

Lets make an effort this coming season, or if they are already in their season... from here on out.

VandeDonk_1045x658_0.jpg

I'm getting a semi...oops I mean I hope she/they get into the semi-finals.

Keplaz

Wolfsburg and Lyon will be the final. They are clear above everyone else in women football.

PSG is possible to beat, maybe a 50:50 game.

Would be nice to have a game against Lyon, so we could really see how good this team is.
Anything can happen in a one off game. Ask Man City.

SA Gunner

Playing with our white kit. Took me a moment to understand that its us.

Fast start from PSG, we are struggling to get out of our half.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Uefa website just fails to let me login. Fancied watching

SA Gunner

PSG definitely the better side right now, we arent holding onto the ball enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom