• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final: PSG v Bayern

Who do you want to win?

• Total voters

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Sane is out of our league, sadly. We can't even look in his direction without feeling like footballing ogres.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He did his best staying wide, getting in behind and delivering pullbacks.

There’s a reason why Pep didn’t play him that often to the point where he’s had to leave.
When you've got the options Pep had, players as good as Sane can sometimes not be the perfect fit; that's what you look for when you have the options Pep had. It's no slight on the player though.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Could be my last night on AM, chest pains are killing.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Why was Neymar crying like he lost a family member? There's just something fraudulent about everything he does.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Him as well. He isn't looking at us no more than that slim ting in Lidl is looking at you, Rich. Levels.
I don't go in Lidl's ffs. It's Aldi's.

Sane hasn't been linked with us so i don't know why you'd bring that up.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom