• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final: PSG v Bayern

Who do you want to win?

• Total voters

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I don't get it... Marseille fans are so happy that PSG lost that they feel the need to go onto the streets and act like animals and disgrace the club? And they say our fans are bad in England... Dirty tramps.
Aren't those PSG fans not Marsielle fans?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Watched this in a pub filled with people only there for the game but apparently we weren't allowed to put the volume up, because they didnt want people to have to talk louder // shout louder and potentially spread Covid more easily, like wtf :facepalm:

Unfortunately it is less immersive that way and I didnt get to properly analyse the game like I usually do. Upon watching the highlights though poor Kehrer got absolutely skinned alive. He had such a bad game that I would say PSG may have won if Meunier was still there (and hes nothing to shout home about). Everything Bayern created was through Kehrer essentially.

Neymar dissapointed, so did Mbappe even though he got more involved in the game and made a couple nice passes. This isnt what you expect from £340m+ of talent. @Trilly is spot on about the fine margins thing, these pundits seriously have no idea, if PSG took those chances this game could have been totally different. I feel like Bayern won this from their form going into the game and having the mentality of knowing they are the best team. They didn't play exceptionally well though.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I laugh because it just goes to show, most supporters can never support their rivals when it comes to a game of this magnitude. Also it's the one thing Marseille fans can still say they've won the CL and PSG haven't for all their millions.
Unreal passion and rivalry from the French fans.
I remember last season a half of AM were rooting for Sp**s and their fave English golden boy Harry Kane in the CL final, terrible stuff.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I was buzzing when Sp**s lost last year, didn't mean I started smashing my neighbours car in, it's not the Street Fighter bonus stage ffs...just be happy a team you hate lost :lol:

Some people are complete ****s really.
Whatever happened to being quietly smug or even going on Twitter and leaving some **** on the club feed... I’m sure some group of ****bags somewhere on earth will manage to make perfect sense of that reaction.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Whatever happened to being quietly smug or even going on Twitter and leaving some **** on the club feed... I’m sure some group of ****bags somewhere on earth will manage to make perfect sense of that reaction.

have you been to sleep yet?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I don't get it... Marseille fans are so happy that PSG lost that they feel the need to go onto the streets and act like animals and disgrace the club? And they say our fans are bad in England... Dirty tramps.

Pashun! They are not that kind of fans. <Tony Pulis mode on>

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
have you been to sleep yet?
I had the best 6.5 hours I’ve ever had. Dog was under the weather Friday and all weekend so I hardly slept. He improved yesterday so I slept good. Probably slept about 6 hours Friday and Saturday. Still need a good 10 hour solid sleep.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Aren't those PSG fans not Marsielle fans?
Not according to reports... or twitter.

Edit: yeah, saw the first tweet about Marseille fans letting off fireworks and linked it to the tweet about the car being smashed. I thought it was the same fans! Still, animals all the same—just the wrong fans...

Last edited:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I had the best 6.5 hours I’ve ever had. Dog was under the weather Friday and all weekend so I hardly slept. He improved yesterday so I slept good. Probably slept about 6 hours Friday and Saturday. Still need a good 10 hour solid sleep.

Nice to hear dogs doing better man, nothing worse when they're not 100% .

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Nice to hear dogs doing better man, nothing worse when they're not 100% .
He’s never really 100% anyway because his liver is compromised, but we know the best he can be and he was nowhere near that. He was really low on energy and enthusiasm.

frankgm

Tony Pulis must be red faced now about Gnabry!

“Serge has come here to play games but he just hasn’t been for me, at the moment, at that level to play the games“
Pulis couldn't hide his disbelief after Gnabry scored four goals in Bayern's 7-2 demolition of Tottenham back in October. LAS
Then-West Brom Boss Tony Pulis On Serge Gnabry In 2015

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/12462097/six-wingers-serge-gnabry-west-brom-bench-mcmanaman/
https://talksport.com/football/609755/serge-gnabry-arsenal-tottenham-tony-pulis-west-brom-loan/

Last edited:

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Leon Swoletzka.
leon-goretzka-holding-champions-league-trophy.jpg

VancouverCanuck

Tony Pulis must be red faced now about Gnabry!

“Serge has come here to play games but he just hasn’t been for me, at the moment, at that level to play the games“
Pulis couldn't hide his disbelief after Gnabry scored four goals in Bayern's 7-2 demolition of Tottenham back in October. LAS
Then-West Brom Boss Tony Pulis On Serge Gnabry In 2015

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/12462097/six-wingers-serge-gnabry-west-brom-bench-mcmanaman/
https://talksport.com/football/609755/serge-gnabry-arsenal-tottenham-tony-pulis-west-brom-loan/
Can he do it on a cold rainy night in Stoke?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom