• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MK Dons vs Arsenal| Tonight| 6pm| Free on Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Azeez? Yeah people say he's destined for stardom
I don't know the names, but he looks good. But I would like more intensity from him, at that age you should put much more effort and intensity to show yourself.

Manberg

Predator
I’m split on Nelson. On one hand you can see talent, it’s clearly there. On the other he is hindered and doesn’t bring it out. I’d hate to lose him and have him turn out to be mega talented in his mid 20’s.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
When a manager speaks you listen. No excuses.
Eboue knows
WaryDopeyAxolotl-size_restricted.gif

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Smith-Rowe, Azeez and at a push Nelson.

The rest ain’t cut out for Arsenal.

I think Cottrell has looked good. Very combative for a small lad and has very good technique. Hasn't had the opportunity to show it yet, but he is very talented. I also think John-Jules is better than Nketiah. Bigger, better link up play and still works hard for the team like Nketiah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom