• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MK Dons vs Arsenal| Tonight| 6pm| Free on Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Just not convinced at all by him

Don't remember him doing anything that points towards him being good in the future
He was great in the youth set up just hasn't translated well into pros, even in this nothing game he seems content to passing back instead of taking on his man, incredibly frustrating.

Manberg

Predator
ESR singled out for immediate feedback from Stuivenberg.

I’ve a feeling he will have a big part to play this season... If he stays fit (hopefully).

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Very friendly game :lol:

Youngsters were OK in that 2nd half - I liked the CBs Ballard and McGuinness mostly, they looked unflustered mostly. Nelson was ****ty for the 1st half of that 2nd half but was much better in the 2nd. I just wish he would show the kind of aggression on the ball he showed for his run that got the penalty. Cottrell (who is an attacking midfielder by trade) looked good at LB and that might be a positional change that could work for him a la Zinchenko. Very good technician and aggressive despite his height. John-Jules was good on the ball but got too little of it. Azeez is very talented but he had one of his typical games where he plays at 60%. Olayinka had more presence. ESR had some nice touches aswell.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

ESR chatting with Stuivenberg at the end there. Cant wait to see what Bergkamp does with this young star this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom