• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Sekiro is the one Souls(ish) game I wasn't able to beat :lol:. Gave up at Genichiro, I'm just not good or patient enough for that.

Geni is not that hard once you get his pattern right and you can cheese him on the door to where Kuro is, they do it for the speed run.

Saint Ishin (Final boss) took me the most try in a FROMSOFT game, over 70 I think.

Previous record holder was Ludwig the Holy Blade with 13-15. So yeah, it''s a tough game, but it's more execution based than the others where you can farm enough HP to face tank part of the fight.

Once you learn to block, deflect, mikiri counter and timing you hardly ever dodge.

Figures Arsenal and Soul fans are alike, gluttons for punishment.

blaze_of_glory

Geni is not that hard once you get his pattern right and you can cheese him on the door to where Kuro is, they do it for the speed run.

Saint Ishin (Final boss) took me the most try in a FROMSOFT game, over 70 I think.

Previous record holder was Ludwig the Holy Blade with 13-15. So yeah, it''s a tough game, but it's more execution based than the others where you can farm enough HP to face tank part of the fight.

Once you learn to block, deflect, mikiri counter and timing you hardly ever dodge.

Figures Arsenal and Soul fans are alike, gluttons for punishment.
Yeah I'll have to try Sekiro again at some point. Maybe after Ghost as its' got me really into being a samurai/shinobi. I was enjoying it until I hit that wall, though I definitely preferred all the other From games to it. The lack of character customization, etc made it a bit less compelling for me compared to the others. Also I really enjoy the co-op and even some PVP in the souls/bloodborne games and that not being part of Sekiro made was a bit of a disappointment. Though Sekiro is outstanding at what it sets out to do.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Yeah I'll have to try Sekiro again at some point. Maybe after Ghost as its' got me really into being a samurai/shinobi. I was enjoying it until I hit that wall, though I definitely preferred all the other From games to it. The lack of character customization, etc made it a bit less compelling for me compared to the others. Also I really enjoy the co-op and even some PVP in the souls/bloodborne games and that not being part of Sekiro made was a bit of a disappointment. Though Sekiro is outstanding at what it sets out to do.

October they're releasing an update to the game with a boss rush mode and some other stuff, might be that time!

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Redownloaded Pokemon Go to add additional motivation for walks. Love the gifting aspect to continue to incentivize walking.

Manberg

Predator
I have the latest ps4 games and loads of steam games yet these days I spend the most time playing yu-gi-oh Duel Links on my phone :lol: :lol:
And £2000 spent on it too. Wasn’t worth it.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I have the latest ps4 games and loads of steam games yet these days I spend the most time playing yu-gi-oh Duel Links on my phone :lol: :lol:
And £2000 spent on it too. Wasn’t worth it.

2G's on a phone game??? You're nuts man!

I've not heard of the game but what does £2000 get you, surely thats overkill?

Manberg

Predator
2G's on a phone game??? You're nuts man!

I've not heard of the game but what does £2000 get you, surely thats overkill?

Yep. All spent over the last 2 years on buying packs. I literally spent £200 on Tuesday just so I can complete a weak Madolche deck.
These micro transactions... worse than gambling.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Yep. All spent over the last 2 years on buying packs. I literally spent £200 on Tuesday just so I can complete a weak Madolche deck.
These micro transactions... worse than gambling.

Yeah you need to get a grip on that, £2000 is excessive for any game.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Look forward to Fifa on the PS5. New CoD gameplay to be first revealed today.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Look forward to Fifa on the PS5. New CoD gameplay to be first revealed today.

Wont be next gen fifa until 22, 21 will be like a bridge to next gen, I'm in two minds if I want to get 21, I've got every fifa since 07, kinda want to see a new engine when it jumps to next gen.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-21/news/fifa-21-dual-entitlement-info-faq

If you buy 21 on PS4 digitally, you'll get a free upgrade to the PS5 edition according to EA's website. All UT data will carry over.

Yeah thats correct, but what I'm saying (badly) is 21 wont be a true next gen title, its more of a port from current gen to next gen. Like the base of the game has been made for current gen and upscaled to next gen.

22 will probably be the first next gen Fifa.

PES for example have chosen to take a year off and just release a transfer/kit update whilst they work and build 22 for next gen.

I'm an Xbox player, so still undecided on what I'm going to do when the next gen consoles release, but hopefully over the next few days we will find out prices and release dates allowing for pre orders once the event is over.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Yeah thats correct, but what I'm saying (badly) is 21 wont be a true next gen title, its more of a port from current gen to next gen. Like the base of the game has been made for current gen and upscaled to next gen.

22 will probably be the first next gen Fifa.

PES for example have chosen to take a year off and just release a transfer/kit update whilst they work and build 22 for next gen.

I'm an Xbox player, so still undecided on what I'm going to do when the next gen consoles release, but hopefully over the next few days we will find out prices and release dates allowing for pre orders once the event is over.
Ah gotcha. That makes sense. Interesting because from what I've seen/heard 2K is a completely different game on the next gen as opposed to the current gen release. Probably makes sense to wait for 22 as you said.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Ah gotcha. That makes sense. Interesting because from what I've seen/heard 2K is a completely different game on the next gen as opposed to the current gen release. Probably makes sense to wait for 22 as you said.

Think thats the difference with EA, it might be completely different but I doubt it after the last jump in consoles, only thing which was noticeable was slight graphic upgrade and crowds.

Then the following fifa was a new engine.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Just finished Ghost of Tsushima- epic. Looking for other long games that I can pause. Might try the Witcher as I never got round to it.

Ever since my little one was born my PvP career gone down the toilet. No more Apex legends, Warzone or Fortnite for me sadly.

blaze_of_glory

Just finished Ghost of Tsushima- epic. Looking for other long games that I can pause. Might try the Witcher as I never got round to it.

Ever since my little one was born my PvP career gone down the toilet. No more Apex legends, Warzone or Fortnite for me sadly.
God of War and Red Dead Redemption 2 are great, if you haven't played those yet. Witcher is awesome as well.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Good thing I have god of war in my library - I’ll download that.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom