• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Was listening to the Football Daily from BBC and was very surprised with the amount of understanding and excuses that were given by the cast for his actions. The main being that he/they were defending his sister. Not sure how trying to bribe a police officer, for which he was convicted, is in any way defending his sister? Same goes for the resisting arrest charge.

I wish that there was less jumping to the defence of him from the British media and I wonder if it had been one of the black English players what the reaction would have been. Maguire clearly has acted incorrectly and I seriously doubt he isn't guilty of the crimes he has been charged with. In this situation I really struggle with everyone rushing to defend him.

If you're surprised then you've not been paying attention

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I dont know much about the guy or if unreported previous but dont like some of the video evidence they refused to allow in the trial & reported timing the defence had at certain stages.

They should have know better not to get involved physically with police like that however it started. Literally nothing to be gained for the average guy let alone with his name.

The lawyer should be able to get him off the 'bribe' charge on appeal. Theres a thin line between a bribe & offering to pay a fine.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
If he was an Arsenal player I'd be furious about this. Whatever the ins and outs why exactly were they taken to the police station and not to a hospital when there was a medical situation? Everything else stems from that.

Greece would do well to arrest a few of their tax-evaders if they want justice. If this was Sterling everyone would be up in arms.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Man United have become such a joke club; Macguire became their captain after half a season and now he’s in jail, PE teacher as a coach and now their marquee player got Coronavirus.

Alex Ferguson must be spitting on the floor right now, @Juan Matas Beard what you gotta say?

Last edited:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Man United have become such a joke club; Macguire became their captain after half a season and now he’s in jail, PE teacher got a coach and now their marquee player got Coronavirus.

Alex Ferguson must be spitting on the floor right now, @Juan Matas Beard what you gotta say?

It's not been a great start to the new season, signs are we won't be making any signings because of how Covid affected our budget.

But we finished 3rd, qualified for the Champions League and saved our Adidas deal. Got to give the PE teacher a tiny bit of credit.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
It's not been a great start to the new season, signs are we won't be making any signings because of how Covid affected our budget.

But we finished 3rd, qualified for the Champions League and saved our Adidas deal. Got to give the PE teacher a tiny bit of credit.

I remember the days Man Utd fans mocked us for aiming for top 4 :lol: how times have changed.

Interesting to see what Man Utd do next season, still don’t get how Macguire became captain after half a season.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

I remember the days Man Utd fans mocked us for aiming for top 4 :lol: how times have changed.

Interesting to see what Man Utd do next season, still don’t get how Macguire became captain after half a season.

It's definitely not something to celebrate, never said it was but it's a big jump from where we were late Mourinho years. Youthful squad with a lot of academy talent as well.

I thought we were heading in the right direction but a lot of **** ups made this summer.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Does Ferguson still have power at Utd? Is Ole his man?

Ole is doing the groundwork for the new manager, I have been saying this for a year, get rid of all the older guys, buy young players, promote youth etc.

Utd will have a young exciting squad for Allegri, Potch, Nagelsmann etc.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

He came across well. If his side is true then that's truly ****ed. 2 Men injecting his sister with something.

His conviction has been nullified.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
He came across well. If his side is true then that's truly ****ed. 2 Men injecting his sister with something.

His conviction has been nullified.

So far both which they called themselves victims ''Maguire & the polices'' are just talking without providing evidence like video or audio tape.

Surely every police vehicle have video or audio planted them in the vehicle, so if Maguire are really trying to bribe them when they arrived in the police station, they should have the video or audio to prove Maguire said such a thing.

The fact that Maguire are still denying it and the lawyer is going to appeal that means the polices never provide any evidence for the crime.

You are innocent until proven guilty not the other way around. Greece has such a weird system.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

How is it you were willing to spend up to 100 for Sancho but have now decided to sign nobody?

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc

Not trying to have a go at Arsenal. But what Arsenal did back then was aiming for top 4 in almost every years pretty much almost for a decade. It shows no progress at all as a team that supposed to be "big club".

United finished top 4 in 19/20 is just a sign of progress from new manager Ole. When a team is making progress from the previous season then it's positive thing.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
How is it you were willing to spend up to 100 for Sancho but have now decided to sign nobody?

Maguire & Bruno signings were the big signings previously and both were secured during nearly the end of the window. United's season starts in 3 weeks, transfer window closes in October. So let's wait and see first before jump into conclusion.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom