• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Community Shield: Arsenal v Liverpool | Saturday August 29 | KO: 16:30 BST | BT Sport

Who Will Win The Community Shield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I always envy guys like bellerin who can have have literally any style of hair or be bald and still look great.

I need a skin fade or I look like a bum
That's eurocentric programming there messing up our minds bro. Need to decolonize that out your mind (me too tbf, I always feel weird without a low cut fade).

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We are the new Atlético lol
Nah Atleti have technically perfect midfielders that could play for any club in the world but Simeone uses them to play awful defensive football. We make do with average ones.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Some really impressive football from us so far, especially given how little of a break we've had. Intriguing but trying not to get too excited.

sdotzdot

Established Member
That's eurocentric programming there messing up our minds bro. Need to decolonize that out your mind (me too tbf, I always feel weird without a low cut fade).
Yeah you’re definitely right. I grew my hair out during lockdown for the first time since I was teen and I actually liked it. If I even thought of doing that before though it would be like blasphemy. Still feel at my best with that fresh fade though :drool:

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Saka looks so much more comfortable on the right than we've seen before. Would look like he's done some training and work there with Mikel.

say yes

forum master baiter
giphy.gif

Ciscoo

El Neny has always been reliable at what he does. Just don't think he does quite enough

He rarely loses the ball or misplaces a pass but he's just not progressive

I don’t really rate him but I’m willing to give him a chance under Arteta. He’d only ever be useful to us as a cog in a well drilled system. At least we have that now.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Real shame he hasn’t increased our squad value more though.

Chelsea have played a blinder signing Chilwell for 50m.
Yeah, every team gets a good cheaper buy and then pays out for a lemon eg £50m Lacazette. It's the way of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom