• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Community Shield: Arsenal v Liverpool | Saturday August 29 | KO: 16:30 BST | BT Sport

Who Will Win The Community Shield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yeah you’re definitely right. I grew my hair out during lockdown for the first time since I was teen and I actually liked it. If I even thought of doing that before though it would be like blasphemy. Still feel at my best with that fresh fade though :drool:
Yeah, me too. I can't even grow mine now, my crown is so thin :lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

What do we do when the crowd is back and we realise our team is full of cowards again? :eek:ops:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Some really impressive football from us so far, especially given how little of a break we've had. Intriguing but trying not to get too excited.

Our defensive organisation and positioning is vastly improved. Their pressing so far has been rendered inert.

Need that creativity in the middle though, that will make us a very dangerous setup indeed.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We are missing Willian Gabriel Partey Aouar Lacazette pepe Ceballos and wining against full strength English champion. It's our year.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Elneny hasn’t put a foot wrong this half..

Im tempted to keep this boy, and if we can retain Ceballos and get Partey... we would have some proper options in midfield going into the season.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
giphy.gif
Who is that actress again?
full

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We’ve looked more potent when we attack. For all their possession, I don’t remember us being cut open much. Clearly due to the coaching.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Very impressive half there, lovely stuff. Only negative perhaps allowing Robertson too much dangerous crosses but not a bad performance amongst us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom