• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Community Shield: Arsenal v Liverpool | Saturday August 29 | KO: 16:30 BST | BT Sport

Who Will Win The Community Shield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Good shape and overall look to the side... our defensive organisation, player positioning and movement around the ball looks fantastic.

Defensively we need to build on this with additions, and keeping some players. But we need that creative spark in the middle to help us with better ball use there.

Good performance so far.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Anyone know any home remedies for wisdom tooth pain? Mines killing! Anyone a dentist on here?

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Really good half, I can't remember many wrong decisions made in the final half which is good.

Funnily the game reminds me a bit of Arsenal of old. Liverpool that is. Lots of flattering to deceive but not really much end product, but then when the opposition (us in this case) go forward we almost look like scoring most times.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
All things considered that was a brilliant half tbf. Liverpool atm seem to be all about Cross and inshallah

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
If Nelson has any personality about him he's gotta be sat there watching Bukayo thinking **** me, this guy is two intakes behind me, and look at him with the #7 shirt and so clearly ahead of me and such an important part of the team.

If he has anything about him I don't understand how he isn't motivated to really show his ability.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You sound surprised about elneny this is his ability sideways backwards passing try not to lose the ball and positioning is good and these kind of games suit him.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I always envy guys like bellerin who can have have literally any style of hair or be bald and still look great.

I need a skin fade or I look like a bum

TBH, you might be surprised what you can pull off. I went to a strip club hair stylist, she gave me the worst haircut I’ve ever had, and I never received so many compliments.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Also even if we lose this in the end its a promising start. So we took that hurdle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom