• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Community Shield: Arsenal v Liverpool | Saturday August 29 | KO: 16:30 BST | BT Sport

Who Will Win The Community Shield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta want to play 433 as impressive a win could be today but our side need massive improvements in midfield and we can't keep playing 343 we not suited for this formation because we attacking team not defensive team

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

That BT “unlimited sub” ad is actually quite funny. Bale trolling Real a bonus.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Elneny and Xhaka are being played to their strengths and coached to play within themselves. Yeah, it's not exciting but it's safe and allows our more exciting players with ability to do their jobs more. Bellerin finally looks confident in his knee and is playing very well too.

Arteta is doing wonders here, imo. I wouldn't even be mad if we kept Elneny for these kinds of games where his talent makes sense.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Saka is technically exquisite. Combine that with his game intelligence and physical capacity and wow, what a player.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Our midfield looking much better than people were predicting.

This place usually overreacts before matches, as though all the progress on the field is non existent.

Not saying we cant catch a hiding, but the chances of that is decreasing more and more if you look at the work on the field.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
If Nelson has any personality about him he's gotta be sat there watching Bukayo thinking **** me, this guy is two intakes behind me, and look at him with the #7 shirt and so clearly ahead of me and such an important part of the team.

If he has anything about him I don't understand how he isn't motivated to really show his ability.
Some players handle pressure differently. Not sure what it's gonna take for Reiss for the penny to drop. It may never drop, as sad as I am to say (you guys know I'm a huge fan).

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Arteta want to play 433 as impressive a win could be today but our side need massive improvements in midfield and we can't keep playing 343 we not suited for this formation because we attacking team not defensive team
our goal was fairly attack minded. A mini version of the goal vs City.

more than one way to play attacking football but no matter how good you are attacking you need to be good defensively. that was the Achilles heel of most Wenger teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom