• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Community Shield: Arsenal v Liverpool | Saturday August 29 | KO: 16:30 BST | BT Sport

Who Will Win The Community Shield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'll be really sad if AMN goes ffs

Think he's gonna go as well but he's too good to let go ffs

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Not even joking, in terms of the circumstances, that Liverpool loss is up there with the Bayern 8 - 2 Barca when you look at some of the most embarrassing losses this decade.

Taxi Driver

It's only fitting that FC Charity won the Charity Shield.

:lol:

But in all seriousness, I think we're beginning to finally shed that moniker - 'Teta with two trophies already!

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Cold answer tbf.

Definitely didn’t say that he wants to stay.

If you say Arsenal is in your heart I think it means he's being sold against what he really wants

What more can Arteta do than play him in these big games? He should feel valued so for me it seems like the club want to sell him

Well never really know though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom