• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Community Shield: Arsenal v Liverpool | Saturday August 29 | KO: 16:30 BST | BT Sport

Who Will Win The Community Shield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

back to boiling the piss of the media :drool:

Friendly. :D Just look at those Liverpool players faces when they lost, my TV channel zoomed on them.

Not funny as it is, basic sports stuff when you lose, but funny to say it was just a friendly.

It was last season's trophy winners against each other, trying to take some foothold for the season.

Arteta had Elneny starting and he delivered enough, it's weird. Actually it is ridiculous, although he has always been a solid "performer".

Looking at the line-ups I wouldn't have thought we win. Although with Arteta it crossed my mind of course.

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

back to boiling the piss of the media :drool:

Can you imagine him saying that to Kola out in the world? :lol:

giphy.gif

Klopp :facepalm:

Didn’t we have about four days training and that’s it?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Bellerin is technically shocking. But he was very good today. The problem with Hector is he's very one footed. If PSG or Juve were to bid anything around £30M you take it.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Bellerin is technically shocking. But he was very good today. The problem with Hector is he's very one footed. If PSG or Juve were to bid anything around £30M you take it.
Bellerin is not technically shocking, he’s inconsistent.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Hard to say for sure, but this Liverpool team doesn't look to have the same hunger anymore.. Can see them dropping a lot of silly points this season, not strengthening the squad will be costly too, they should be doing everything they can to get Thiago.

I'm wondering how it can be a fitness issue from what I have heard of their pre-season?

They had clearly better starting line-up, only that Saka & Auba masterclassed some of Liverpool & Williams.

Was nice to see Auba give a special slap to back of Saka's head for the assist.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Hard to say for sure, but this Liverpool team doesn't look to have the same hunger anymore.. Can see them dropping a lot of silly points this season, not strengthening the squad will be costly too, they should be doing everything they can to get Thiago.

Tbh, some people were saying the same after their Community Shield game vs City last year(I didn't watch), yet they went on to better their point tally, so it's a difficult one. Mind you, I would love it if they f*cked up.

Though I absolutely agree on Thiago, they really need a fresh boost in the team, even if it costs on the balance or similar, these players really need to play with more freedom. Honestly if they lose a game early it would do wonders for them, so they don't have that nagging pressure of becoming invincibles over the course of the season again.

Let's play Aubamawang

It's one of footballs worst kept secrets that Klopp is an insufferable winner and a very bad loser. Add that to Liverpool FCs sense of entitlement from the club to the supporters, there's no wonder nobody else likes them.

I did enjoy my trip to Anfield to watch Bon Jovi, but I'd never go for a match. Too many bloody Scousers for my taste. And while on the subject, what creative genius came up with the idea to call the ground Anfield anyway? Did they mean to call it "A field" but their thick accent made them incomprehensible?

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
We should move to Wembley from now. It's just our home :D.

Can't believe how such a **** team on the paper bar 2/3 players have been transformed in only 8 months. The likes of AMN, Tierney and even Xhaka look giants right now.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We should move to Wembley from now. It's just our home :D.

Can't believe how such a **** team on the paper bar 2/3 players have been transformed in only 8 months. The likes of AMN, Tierney and even Xhaka look giants right now.
That's because it was never a **** team. It lacked belief and organisation. We have possibly the third best squad in the division in terms of strength in depth, we need to translate that into confidence and winning games on the field.

The players sensed Wenger's reign was coming to an end and never accepted Emery. Arteta's job is to make them believe things are on the up rather than in decline and he's doing a very decent job so far.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just found out we won. F*cking up the gunners!

Starting to put some respect on our name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom