• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MA08

It is strange that this season a lot of transfer sagas are just one sided. There is no multiple clubs involved. Maybe clubs are trying to not get into a bidding war considering the impact on finances.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Most clubs just arent spending or are waiting to offload first before spending, basically only a handful of clubs have cash to spend rn

roz

Fake News Merchant
Hows the Charity fc piggy bank going?

Greenwood, £1.53 mil
Sokratis, £4 mil
Holding (loan), estimate £4 mil

Total =£ 9,530,000

Only another £90,470,000 for Partey & the Lyon fella.

Im shivering:drool:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Greenwood, £1.53 mil
Sokratis, £4 mil

Total =£ 9,530,000

If we sell 2 of our best performers we might sign 1 player though so that's good!

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Greenwood, £1.53 mil
Sokratis, £4 mil

Total =£ 9,530,000

wait they are paying us 4m loan fees for Holding? :lol::lol:

Reactions: roz

Jasard

Feel for Arteta, paper thin squad in terms of talent and a load of **** we can't shift

Gegen Pressing

Feel for Arteta, paper thin squad in terms of talent and a load of **** we can't shift
Arteta our Renaissance man he's good enough to get something out of nothing, build a team that's worth more than it's sum of the individual talents.

Last edited:

Jasard

We have a very talented squad actually. Needs two midfielders but in general we are pretty close.

No striker other than Auba that regularly scores. And he doesn't play there. In fact there's barely anyone else that scores full stop.

Central mid is really poor, he's getting a lot out Xhaka which few managers have struggled to.

Cedric is naff and Bellerin we are hoping will continue upwards, fingers crossed.

New center backs but we got to hope they hit the ground running, they are young.

I agree we have a bunch of talent but injuries would destroy us.

Reactions: roz

Tomb Bombadil

I was three weeks on holidays and I just saw that we got Wilian and that we are close with the Gabriel transfer. I have no clue if he's any good but what I know is we have 7 CB already, we bought Mari for £8m, we got Saliba and we gave Luiz another year. Why are we doing this? We need a maximum of 6 CBs I guess with Tierney even 5 could be enough.

Most important transfer would have been for me a new deal for Auba + get ride of the deadwood. Then we could plan much better. But so far we sold/loaned absolutely nobody.

There are not much i read for outgoings or what's the news?

I guess we would be listening to offers for:
  • Sokratis
  • Holding or Chambers
  • Kolasinac (Schalke loan?)
  • AMN (I hope not)
  • Torreira
  • Elneny
  • Guendouzi
  • Özil (Any news?)
  • Lacazette

Gegen Pressing

Not expecting much on a bank holiday tbh
LOL not bank holidays. Dominoes will start to fall when Barca sells Messi/Suarez and I suspect Until October things will be slow on that front. Messi's contract expires in 2021 if they want any money they will have to sell now or lose him for free. He knows it and they know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom