• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Taxi Driver

I understood but you don't understand the point. Not everyone being sentenced is a criminal

You wouldn't know if the polices said the truth, we wouldn't know if Maguire said the truth. No evidence so far showing Maguire is a criminal, that's the point!

Being sentenced means precisely that, you're a criminal. That said, we'll have to wait for the final judgement.

No evidence? Did you access the court records or something?

Please, stop embarrasing yourself.

:lol:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The reports did sound like no record for now since the appeal went in.

Once the appeal process is launched under Greek law a conviction remains pending.

“The appeal has been accepted and will lead to a full retrial in a more senior court,” Manchester United said. “This means that Harry has no criminal record and is once again presumed innocent until proven guilty. Accordingly, he is not subject to any international travel restrictions.”

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Being sentenced means precisely that, you're a criminal. That said, we'll have to wait for the final judgement.

No evidence? Did you access the court records or something?

Please, stop embarrasing yourself.

You know nothing about the world mate. There are thousands people out there being accused as criminal for doing nothing. Like this guy (link below) who was accused by his gf & police.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/we...y/news-story/b5ea5c46789a4a0d1ccd32a7f200e76f

Literary there were medias showed what was happening during the court. I wasn't the only one who had access to the court, too bad you didn't know this and clueless what's happening inside :lol:

I'm here as neutral that I believe neither voices until there is evidence. My stand right now is you are innocent until you are proven guilty not the other way around.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

The reports did sound like no record for now since the appeal went in.
My understanding is that that interpretation is open for discussion, i.e. if the appeal request in itself impacts the already reached verdict. According to some Greek lawyer mentioned that was not how Greek law would operate.

I understand that Man U would argue this point, but that in itself doesn’t make it correct.

Bottom line is that Harry Maguire really messed up. Let’s see where it ends up but sure doesn’t cast him and his club in a good light. He is clearly not the sharpest tool in the drawer, both in and off the pitch...

Taxi Driver

You know nothing about the world mate. There are thousands people out there being accused as criminal for doing nothing. Like this guy (link below) who was accused by his gf & police.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/we...y/news-story/b5ea5c46789a4a0d1ccd32a7f200e76f

Literary there were medias showed what was happening during the court. I wasn't the only one who had access to the court, too bad you didn't know this and clueless what's happening inside :lol:

I'm here as neutral that I believe neither voices until there is evidence. My stand right now is you are innocent until you are proven guilty not the other way around.

Media coverage isn't the same as having access to actual court records. I assume you've flown to Greece and carefuly went through the gathered evidence and witness statements, right?

Seriously, once again - stop talking about things you don't understand.

And yes, he's innocent still, that's why I wrote we'll have to wait for the final judgement.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Media coverage isn't the same as having access to actual court records. I assume you've flown to Greece and carefuly went through the gathered evidence and witness statements, right?

Seriously, once again - stop talking about things you don't understand.

This woman posted what was happening during the court, you can go to her Twitter, and check her posts.

If I have a choice to believe her or your biased opinion, a smart person wouldn't choose some dodgy Arsenal Mania poster's opinion.

And yes, he's innocent still, that's why I wrote we'll have to wait for the final judgement.

And again that's what I have been saying since yesterday. It looks to me you are arguing for no reason. :rofl:

Taxi Driver

This woman posted what was happening during the court, you can go to her Twitter, and check her posts.

If I have a choice to believe her or your biased opinion, a smart person wouldn't choose some dodgy Arsenal Mania poster's opinion.

Where does it say there's no evidence? It only mentions there's no video evidence (so far). And are you aware she too doesn't have access to court records and she's just relaying what the prosecution/defence teams told her?

And you're not biased? The only reason you're defending Maguire is tribalism :lol:

And again that's what I have been saying since yesterday. It looks to me you are arguing for no reason. :rofl:

No, you said you have to go to jail to be considered a criminal; that tells us plenty about your legal knowledge.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Where does it say there's no evidence? And are you aware she too doesn't have access to court records and she's just relaying what the prosecution/defence teams told her?

I told you to go check her profile and read her posts but you didn't.

She posted every single detail of what's happening in the court on that day. If you can read, you should be able to notice that both sides provide zero evidence but just talk. Either of them could easily spoke lies which is my point.

And you're not biased? The only reason you're defending Maguire is tribalism :lol:

My stand right now is you are innocent until you are proven guilty not the other way around which you agree with it. If you think that's biased then I guess you just called yourself biased. Such a weirdo. :lol:

No, you said you have to go to jail to be considered a criminal; that tells us plenty about your legal knowledge.

I already told you I understood after your original post, so I don't know what else you want me to say here, you are just arguing for no reason.

Taxi Driver

I told you to go check her profile and read her posts but you didn't.

She posted every single detail of what's happening in the court on that day. If you can read, you should be able to notice that both sides provide zero evidence but just talk. Either of them could easily spoke lies which is my point.

My stand right now is you are innocent until you are proven guilty not the other way around which you agree with it. If you think that's biased then I guess you just called yourself biased. Such a weirdo. :lol:

I already told you I understood after your original post, so I don't know what else you want me to say here, you are just arguing for no reason.

First of all, witnesses are evidence. :lol:

"She posted every detail" - she's posted about 20 Twitter posts about a 7-hour trial. :lol:

Of course you're biased, you've been repeatedly claiming that he's been found guilty without evidence.

That said, I rest my case as I've got better things to do - I can show you the facts, but unfortunately I can't make you understand them.

Last edited:

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
First of all, witnesses are evidence. :lol:

"She posted every detail" - she's posted about 20 Twitter posts about a 7-hour trial. :lol:

Who are these witnesses? The polices? :facepalm::rofl:

Of course you're biased, you've been repeatedly claiming that he's been found guilty without evidence.

You literary said

"And yes, he's innocent still, that's why I wrote we'll have to wait for the final judgement."

I don't know what you are arguing here?

That said, I rest my case as I've got better things to do - I can show you the facts, but unfortunately I can't make you understand them.

I already gave you my response like 3rd time already "I understood".

Here some dictionary for you:
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/understood

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Who are these witnesses? The polices? :facepalm::rofl:

I read that there were witnesses from tourists from different countries, but cannot find the link now and can't bother to use more time for it.

If I were you, I wouldn't rule out that your boy Harry was just too damn drunk.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom