• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No one cares what you’re sick and tired about, him and the club have a contract and he’s abiding by that. He owes nothing to you.
He's getting more money there and It might even be tax free.

I think it's the fact that he doesn't want to leave London

GDeep™

League is very weak
He's getting more money there and It might even be tax free.

I think it's the fact that he doesn't want to leave London
Nobody would leave London and Europe to go Qatar etc, unless it’s a massive massive pay rise, which it isn’t really for him, despite any tax relief.

You’re leaving ALL your family and friends. His wife will be sitting in an apartment all day on her own while he’s doing his football thing.

GDeep™

League is very weak
And blow 18m down the drain?

Do you know the difference 18m can make on our transfer budget?
The club has been wasting money for years, especially recently, you can’t just highlight one thing. I mean sell Torreira ffs, that’s 25M. We could’ve sold Guendouzi had we not vilified him in public. Did we need Mari etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom