• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vid...0359/dohertys-journey-from-bohemians-to-Sp**s

Carpet cleaner to Spuds.

How the mighty have fallen.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"Which do you prefer, Walker or Peters?" Mourinho asks Kyle Walker-Peters in training. The answer, "Walker-Peters" is dismissed as unsatisfactory. "Too long, man," says the 57-year-old.

There's a similar moment involving Harry Winks.

"This kid Winks - it's 'Harry Winks', no?" Mourinho asks in training. "So, what do you call the guy, because the other one is Harry [Kane]?"

Poor Winks, hey? Not only does he miss out on first dibs on his own forename but his new manager has to clarify who he actually is!

:lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

"Which do you prefer, Walker or Peters?" Mourinho asks Kyle Walker-Peters in training. The answer, "Walker-Peters" is dismissed as unsatisfactory. "Too long, man," says the 57-year-old.
:lol:

I think W-P (We-Pee) would have been short and fitting. A missed opportunity, sad that Mourinho had to sell him because of his name.

junglist57

Established Member
Good god, what a bunch of vapid fridge magnets! I know its only 3 episodes in, but so far i’ve seen absolutely zero charisma from any of these spud players, with the slight exception of Aurier who came across well.

I’ve not felt this embarrassed / awkward watching a fly on the wall documentary since The UK Office first aired.....

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Good god, what a bunch of vapid fridge magnets! I know its only 3 episodes in, but so far i’ve seen absolutely zero charisma from any of these spud players, with the slight exception of Aurier who came across well.

I’ve not felt this embarrassed / awkward watching a fly on the wall documentary since The UK Office first aired.....

How can you see it? Do they expect people to pay for it?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Watched the first two but going to pass on the rest.

Unlike Sunderland till I Die which gave you a great, unfiltered look at the shambles behind the scenes this stank of Levy controlling the narrative.

Gratuitous shots of the stadium, building any minor victory into a Champions League final and the clearly edited for camera conversations between Mourinho and the players just takes away any of the credibility.

Daniel Levy talking about how the Sp*rs mega stadium which CPO’d every local business in sight prior to construction is the start of a caring club that’s part of a community was genuinely mental and that’s without him using the furlough scheme for all their staff.

I thought Mourinho did come out of it well tbf, made an effort with all the players which Pochettino clearly hadn’t, and was obviously trying different motivational techniques with them.

The only thing is that he’s clearly got a complex about Man Utd. Every five minutes he’s mentioning them so @Juan Matas Beard ’s lot clearly broke him :lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Watched the first two but going to pass on the rest.

Unlike Sunderland till I Die which gave you a great, unfiltered look at the shambles behind the scenes this stank of Levy controlling the narrative.

Gratuitous shots of the stadium, building any minor victory into a Champions League final and the clearly edited for camera conversations between Mourinho and the players just takes away any of the credibility.

Daniel Levy talking about how the Sp*rs mega stadium which CPO’d every business around prior to construction is the start of a caring club that’s part of a community was genuinely mental and that’s without him using the furlough scheme for all their staff.

I thought Mourinho did come out of it well tbf, made an effort with all the players which Pochettino clearly hadn’t, and was obviously trying different motivational techniques with them.

The only thing is that he’s clearly got a complex about Man Utd. Every five minutes he’s mentioning them so @Juan Matas Beard ’s lot clearly broke him :lol:

Yeah it seems a lot different to the others I've watched, really skipped over Poch's reign, almost like Amazon new. I'll watch the rest though, the 1 on 1's seemed super set up and I thought it made Jose look poor, weird guy.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah it seems a lot different to the others I've watched, really skipped over Poch's reign, almost like Amazon new. I'll watch the rest though, the 1 on 1's seemed super set up and I thought it made Jose look poor, weird guy.

Sp*rs got control of the final edit I believe so they were clearly going to gloss over any negativity and paint it as Mourinho turning the ship around.

On Mourinho I think his problem is something he glossed over in his conversation with Alli. He said he’s 56 but he was 20 yesterday. He’s grown old.

When he first came over to England he wasn’t much older than some of the Chelsea players and he could relate to them a lot easier on a personal level. Now almost 20 years later he’s naturally going to be a bit out of touch with most 20 somethings like Dele Alli or Aurier.

For a manager who’s style is so clearly built upon a foundation of intense personal motivation that’s a problem. He needs to do what Wenger and Ferguson did if he wants to prolong his career and start delegating more.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

There was a part where Mourinho was in his office reacting to Sky Sports which was gold.

One of the guys was saying "Mourinho is past his best" and his expressions to that were incredible, these guys were his colleagues on Sky Sports 2 days before when he was a pundit. He then says "**** off" and switches the TV off.

EDIT: Found it

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

118717013_1554348851437371_1035647299978807085_n.jpg

Top Bottom