• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: The Croy-10 Cruyff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

lol I read it this morning, it was literally waffle.

He's going out on loan and..that's it really.

Reactions: A_G

Vanfrothan

Noticed he doesn't have a squad number on Arsenal.com anymore. I thought he was 32 or something like that.

Maybe it is because he was on loan last season, but Elneny has one.

Could mean he's going on loan again or hopefully itmit he's getting a lower number when someone leaves.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
No need for him to go on loan. Need to have squad depth and this dude has creativity in a midfield that lacks it. He also trains hard and has high IQ. He has the traits of being a successful footballer. I have high expectations for ESR.

Xanth

lol I read it this morning, it was literally waffle.

He's going out on loan and..that's it really.

Most Athletic articles are like that. Just ponderous walls of text with little substance, I'm definitely not renewing. The free podcasts are nice though.

Pyres7

I don't see where he fits into the 3-4-3 we're using at the moment but our formation isn't set in stone and nor should it be. I hope he gets given the chance to play for us because the boy has talent, but ultimately it's up to him to make the step up.

Andromeda

I don't see where he fits into the 3-4-3 we're using at the moment but our formation isn't set in stone and nor should it be. I hope he gets given the chance to play for us because the boy has talent, but ultimately it's up to him to make the step up.
I think Arteta will start the season with the 3-4-3 but we'll transition to a 4-3-3/ 4-2-3-1 over the course of the season. The latter will afford Smith Rowe more opportunities to feature.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Hope he gets some chances this year. Not only is he a brilliant talent, but he provides some qualities we could really use in our first 11.

Otherwise, I'd want a loan within a top flight league where he gets proper minutes.

Manberg

Predator
Why does he have to play centrally? He should be able to play on the wings. Won’t be a starter but it’s the only place for him in Arteta’s current tactics. Like Saka and Willian he may be able to play on both sides.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Why does he have to play centrally? He should be able to play on the wings. Won’t be a starter but it’s the only place for him in Arteta’s current tactics. Like Saka and Willian he may be able to play on both sides.

Because he is better there, and we have enough wingers.

One reason they chose Huddersfield for loan was they promised them to play him in central areas.

Manberg

Predator
Because he is better there, and we have enough wingers.

One reason they chose Huddersfield for loan was they promised them to play him in central areas.

The plan was probably for him to take over the reigns from Özil. It’s not how I envision Arteta setting up though. He won’t change the system to suit ESR.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
It could be that we play 3 - 4 - 3 only against the top 4 and we play with a more creative and attacking team against others.
That could work for ESR and the pressure will be more on Willian than on him

Impact

Established Member
Think he needs another loan. A team in the Championship chasing the play-offs this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom