• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,495
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Just think he’s an inferior nasri tbh, in terms of stature and the things he does well he reminds me of him, only not as talented.
We’ve been plagued with his type during our emirates years I’d rather we went with a different direction.

I’d rather we bring in players we need, he’s just a bit of a transfer darling at the moment and would be surprised if we shelled out cash to secure him outright.

We need creativity in midfield. Hes not a Nasri type more of a Silva/Iniesta in play style.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
His defensive numbers are mostly irrelevant. We’re defending as a team anyway so he can get away with a lot and we’re already putting up excellent numbers when it comes to build-up from deep. (There’s a reason Xhaka scores high in certain statistics)

What we lack in midfield is creativity in the final third. Something Auour will bring us. Arteta wants him ffs, let him get him and see how it works out.

SK Lation

His defensive numbers are mostly irrelevant. We’re defending as a team anyway so he can get away with a lot and we’re already putting up excellent numbers when it comes to build-up from deep. (There’s a reason Xhaka scores high in certain statistics)

What we lack in midfield is creativity in the final third. Something Auour will bring us. Arteta wants him ffs, let him get him and see how it works out.
Lyon defends as a team as well so that point is none. If u argue like that we could bring back Özil into the team and would be more than fine. Arteta wants everyone involved in our defensive display and if Aouar can't step up in that area, he'll be burnt by december.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Lyon defends as a team as well so that point is none. If u argue like that we could bring back Özil into the team and would be more than fine. Arteta wants everyone involved in our defensive display and if Aouar can't step up in that area, he'll be burnt by december.

By that logic our front three would put up great defensive numbers, they don’t. What I’m saying is that his main job is further up the field. He’s not brought in as a DLP, DM or B2B. And why are you arguing with Arteta when Arteta is the one that wants the guy? I’m pretty sure he’s fully aware of any potential danger.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Ee09gKgVAAUNPzx

Aouar’s stats in the CL this season.

SK Lation

By that logic our front three would put up great defensive numbers, they don’t. What I’m saying is that his main job is further up the field. He’s not brought in as a DLP, DM or B2B. And why are you arguing with Arteta when Arteta is the one that wants the guy? I’m pretty sure he’s fully aware of any potential danger.
I'm arguing with Arteta because a) even he might do a mistake here and there. Still his first job as a manager.
B) Kind of weird to think Arteta would do our transfer business, scouting etc on his own now and every decision is made by just him.
C) Why are u arguing with our front three in a discussion about a number 10/8/6? If u put Aouar next to Xhaka/Ceballos in our 343, we lose defensive stability which is the main reason we play it. In a 433 it will be even worse as long as there's no defensive minded monster playing behind him.
D) At this point, this whole thing is just rumors.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I'm arguing with Arteta because a) even he might do a mistake here and there. Still his first job as a manager.
B) Kind of weird to think Arteta would do our transfer business, scouting etc on his own now and every decision is made by just him.
C) Why are u arguing with our front three in a discussion about a number 10/8/6? If u put Aouar next to Xhaka/Ceballos in our 343, we lose defensive stability which is the main reason we play it. In a 433 it will be even worse as long as there's no defensive minded monster playing behind him.
D) At this point, this whole thing is just rumors.
It's not rumors. Ornstein confirmed our interest

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

How can you disregard his defensive ability? He will be on the bench if he doesn't defend effectively enough irrespective of how creative he is. Just like Pepe.

AndStill

This guy would be amazing, there’s a reason he’s so highly coveted. If you have a chance of snapping guys like him you do it no questions.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Can't believe we're in for him or Thomas Partey and definitely can't believe we'd actually sign one of them.

Im still somehow expecting to see Ryan Fraser lift the shirt.

Wenger scarred me for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom