• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I already said this but he reminds me, not technically, so much of Eto'o.

Elite fitness level and physical attributes. Poachers thru their whole careers only to move out wide later on

and how did they switch. Goals are still there, tactically he drives defenders nuts coming from wide, and the most impressive, his/their defensive contribution. Having such experience and athlete doing both sides of the game it's just priceless

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I must admit I've always said Auba should be playing CF but the bottom line is, he's scoring from the wing! With our set up we have the potential for Pepe to mirror the same on the right. Ok, I dont think for a minute he'll be as prolific as Auba but there's no doubt he has a killer left foot. If AMN can do for Pepe what Tierney does for Auba, we will have one of the best attacks in the PL, even with Nketiah at CF. Get Martinelli fit and we'll be blowing teams away!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I remember a few of us were getting absolutely slaughtered for saying Auba is just as good on the wing, now he seems to be just as clinical as ever, single handedly winning us an FA cup from the wing and all sorts. Wow it hurts to be so right all the time while the rest of you play catch-up.

(Am I doing it right?)

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I remember a few of us were getting absolutely slaughtered for saying Auba is just as good on the wing, now he seems to be just as clinical as ever, single handedly winning us an FA cup from the wing and all sorts. Wow it hurts to be so right all the time while the rest of you play catch-up.

(Am I doing it right?)
Yeah but he'd obviously score about 33% more goals if he played centrally because that's how it works.

(Am I doing it right?)

I think we would win the league if he had play up top and we had proper wide-forward from the left.

How do I know this even if it didn't happen? Because I'm always right about everything on here.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Yeah but he'd obviously score about 33% more goals if he played centrally because that's how it works.
Argh, didn't think about that. Back to troll/WUM school I go!

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I must admit I've always said Auba should be playing CF but the bottom line is, he's scoring from the wing! With our set up we have the potential for Pepe to mirror the same on the right. Ok, I dont think for a minute he'll be as prolific as Auba but there's no doubt he has a killer left foot. If AMN can do for Pepe what Tierney does for Auba, we will have one of the best attacks in the PL, even with Nketiah at CF. Get Martinelli fit and we'll be blowing teams away!
To really get Auba and Pepe operating as wide forwards we'll need a player even better than Lacazette at hold-up play, wide forwards just don't work without a super talented or physical player in the middle. I challenge you to find me one that has!

Whether it's Firmino at Pool or Mandzukic at Bayern or Benzema at Real, a wide-forward needs some kind of foil to play at their very best.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
To really get Auba and Pepe operating as wide forwards we'll need a player even better than Lacazette at hold-up play, wide forwards just don't work without a super talented or physical player in the middle. I challenge you to find me one that has!

Whether it's Firmino at Pool or Mandzukic at Bayern or Benzema at Real, a wide-forward needs some kind of foil to play at their very best.

But Auba is doing it now without the CF's you mention. The way Auba scored on Sat vs Pool was down to Tierney over lapping. He could have scored that goal with a CF on the pitch. Thats why I'm saying if we can mirror that on the right, we're in business, even with Nketiah in the middle.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

(Am I doing it right?)

I like him as a striker but tbh I'd prefer a player like Hazard or Mane on the left and Auba up front. Obviously easier said than done but you know what I mean.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

But Auba is doing it now without the CF's you mention. The way Auba scored on Sat vs Pool was down to Tierney over lapping. He could have scored that goal with a CF on the pitch. Thats why I'm saying if we can mirror that on the right, we're in business, even with Nketiah in the middle.
Yeah but you can’t mirror that on the right without a better CF. The system is currently lopsided to allow Auba to do what he does.

To still get him involved with a balanced system that caters to the left and right we’d need a CF who can really make the ball stick and play those passes.

balthazar

Giroud comes to mind

Latest posts+

Top Bottom