• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Designed for Pogba, my sauces are telling me. When he walks around the pitch doing nothing for 3/4 of the season, will just look like a grazing zebra.

EMigCGMWwAA4NiT.jpg

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I remember during our community shield game with Liverpool in the matchday thread in Redcafe, they were laughing at our kit saying it looked a hungry cat devoured our players :lol:

I'm interested to see what they think about this

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Ugliest one ever. Rivalling the city 3rd kit as well. Did they do it to troll Pogba since he wanted to go Juve? :lol:

At least the home one was pretty good after I bought it.

Gegen Pressing

I read that there were witnesses from tourists from different countries, but cannot find the link now and can't bother to use more time for it.

If I were you, I wouldn't rule out that your boy Harry was just too damn drunk.

Not just rule out, but actually make the "under influence" the main line of defense the argument that Harry had his judgement clouded and can't be responsible. Also helps to blur all facts and discrepancies .

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Not just rule out, but actually make the "under influence" the main line of defense the argument that Harry had his judgement clouded and can't be responsible. Also helps to blur all facts and discrepancies .

Is being drunk regarded as an excuse in some parts of the world? In Finland it isn't, it's actually worse to have it as defence of one's actions.

People drink pretty much here, so one needs to own up.

I'm not sure if he was drunk, but it's pretty likely.

Gegen Pressing

Is being drunk regarded as an excuse in some parts of the world? In Finland it isn't, it's actually worse to have it as defence of one's actions.

People drink pretty much here, so one needs to own up.

I'm not sure if he was drunk, but it's pretty likely.

Yes actually you are right it would be too easy to drink a few after a crime and get away with being under influence.

drippin

Yes actually you are right it would be too easy to drink a few after a crime and get away with being under influence.

And people usually get very pissed off when you say: "I was very drunk.", no matter if you say sorry.

drippin

Wanted to put this in the Özil thread, but will put it here...

@Tir Na Nog

:rofl:

Love the reaction "Wwwhaat!?" in high pitch voice. :lol: On point.

I just checked that Bruno Fernandez wasn't even part of 2016 Portugal Euro winner team ffs.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Love the reaction "Wwwhaat!?" in high pitch voice. :lol: On point.

I just checked that Bruno Fernandez wasn't even part of 2016 Portugal Euro winner team ffs.

He later goes on to state how only people under 30 were happy when Özil signed his contract in 2018, as any Arsenal fan under 30 is a gimp apparently to him...and how only people over 30 got to watch real number 10s like Dennis Bergkamp at Arsenal...so despite watching and loving Bergkamp for years, I actually didn't as I am only 28, damn...

Hilarious vid, glad I randomly clicked on it :lol:

Last edited:

drippin

He later goes on to state how only people under 30 were happy when Özil signed his contract in 2018, as any Arsenal fan under 30 is a gimp apparently to him...and how only people over 30 got to watch real number 10s like Dennis Bergkamp at Arsenal...so despite watching and loving Bergkamp for years, I actually didn't as I am only 28, damn...

Hilarious vid, glad I randomly clicked on it :lol:

@American_Gooner

Actually, could you move these 3 posts to Özil's thread if possible, feel it's more about him than Bruno really...you can re-lock it after if you want.

Without penalties he had a point per 108 minutes (4+7) in EPL in 14 games. 4 penalties.

Surely amazing numbers, but to say he is better than prime Özil is just total nonsense at this point.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Wanted to put this in the Özil thread, but will put it here...

@Tir Na Nog

Honestly, this is one of the stupidest things I have heard :rofl:

Lee's videos are hilariously stupid to go back to. He also doubted Arteta is a better manager than Ole just two months ago.

Also this gem of a rant

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Bruno now to what Özil was when he joined us? Different players. Fernandes 8 goals and 7 assists in 14 matches in his first few months in England... Özil can't boast that in 7 years tbf. I'd take this Fernandes over that Özil fwiw. It's hardly absurd, is it? Bigger personality, bigger balls, more involved.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I reckon Bruno will get found out this year, average player imo.

Real shame that Pogba looks like he is staying, as he could be the key in getting Yanited back to the top.

drippin

Bruno now to what Özil was when he joined us? Different players. Fernandes 8 goals and 7 assists in 14 matches in his first few months in England... Özil can't boast that in 7 years tbf. I'd take this Fernandes over that Özil fwiw. It's hardly absurd, is it? Bigger personality, bigger balls, more involved.

Well it's similar with Leno vs Martinez. You can argue Martinez has been better in pretty small number of games.

But to say Fernandes is better than prime Özil is just not feasible yet. Let's see after this season.

drippin

I reckon Bruno will get found out this year, average player imo.

Real shame that Pogba looks like he is staying, as he could be the key in getting Yanited back to the top.

He will still fleece them with his wages like De Gea.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom