• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

20/21 Pre-Season

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
EhKtco0WAAMsA1c

We need an intervention for this man
Is this why his girlfriend broke up with him?

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Why is the Özil thread closed? I’m so happy Arteta is playing him again, we’re going to need his creativity this season.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Özil's inclusion is interesting. Wonder what it really means...

Guess we'll see if he's played. I don't think Arteta will ever play him because I've never seen Özil consistently do what Arteta demands.

He shys from tackles and 1v1s / aerial battles

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Guess we'll see if he's played. I don't think Arteta will ever play him because I've never seen Özil consistently do what Arteta demands.

Seems to shy from everything on the pitch these days.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi

Well Özil did do what was asked of Arteta before the COVID break.

Now that there’s no point in pushing him out anymore, we can focus purely on the football alone and appreciate what he can offer to the team. I’m excited.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Well Özil did do what was asked of Arteta before the COVID break.

Now that there’s no point in pushing him out anymore, we can focus purely on the football alone and appreciate what he can offer to the team. I’m excited.

Hmmm

I don't think he was dropped for purely footballing reasons but I'm also not sure what he can offer now. In a 4231 maybe but I don't think he can out in the effort to be part of the wins we've had Vs Liverpool, City Chelsea

I appreciate his talents but hard work, pressing and guile aren't among them

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Hmmm

I don't think he was dropped for purely footballing reasons but I'm also not sure what he can offer now. In a 4231 maybe but I don't think he can out in the effort to be part of the wins we've had Vs Liverpool, City Chelsea

I appreciate his talents but hard work, pressing and guile aren't among them
Personally hope we won’t be playing with a defensive 3-4-3 against poor teams. As Arteta himself said we need to learn dominate and attack the opposition. That’s where I see Özil’s role, rather than in big games against Liverpool/City where we need defensive players primarily.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
How are you going to discuss his performance when no one knows how he played? :lol:
That’s not the only reason those threads exist though? I want to discuss the fact that he has returned in Arteta’s plans, if he is in contention to play against Fulham etc... without derailing another thread.

Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah if Özil is back in the frame surely it's only right his thread is reopened.

Vanfrothan

Has anywhere actually confirmed the whole lineup yet?

Seeing a lot of reports mentioning the odd player who featured but nothing comprehensive.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

We had a great discussion on this on Holding's thread, but it's gone. Should have been transferred here tbf.

The stuff is gonna have to be wented out somewhere, it's gonna pop up again. Many didn't see it.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom