• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Imagine if Werner went to Liverpool, I genuinely think we'd be seeing Aubameyang in a Chelsea top this season.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Well, whatever the interest is from big clubs, I'm happy Arteta did so well here thus far. Without it, Auba would have gone or forced himself out.

Even in his last year in contract he is worth more to Arsenal than what other clubs would pay for a 31 year old.

He just won FA Cup with Arteta, likes it here and will be worshipped basically as a legend for Arsenal if he stays.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

''I said this months ago mate. Old news''
10365934.jpg
@GDeep™

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Nah he's terrible poster, lacks substance.

On this point though I don't think I'm wrong.
Think it's more he's happy to stay but needs evidence we're gonna push things on a bit. Tbh, he's had more than enough reason to want out and he's only been here two and a half years. He's never forced anything.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think it's more he's happy to stay but needs evidence we're gonna push things on a bit. Tbh, he's had more than enough reason to want out and he's only been here two and a half years. He's never forced anything.

Thought you were talking about @GDeep™ and AM when I first read this :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

People could be talking about this but no, it has to go back to Giroud.
Well, funny thing was originally Auba took long to respond to that and it was actually only Willock who saw that tweet and responded.

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You looking forward to another Kos debate some time this month?

Lots of us were sh(tting on koscielny in another thread recently, looks like most people agree he was a bit of a p*ssy and lost his head way too many times.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I doubt anyone else is willing to pay what we are either. He hasn't won much in his career though and look miles off challenging for the title or CL. But I also understand wanting to stay at Arsenal get paid and live in London.
Yeah, if Real or someone of that ilk were in for him I think he'd go and I wouldn't begrudge him a move. I just think that he's willing to stay at Arsenal because he enjoys it here, not necessarily just for the money.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Is this true? :lol:
Yeah :lol:

Think Gary changed his tune and deleted the post and sent a different one though.

In any case it’s still classy of our players to respond.

Top Bottom