• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Where are they now?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This was from another thread, but I put it here about Glen Kamara, Finnish international.
Guys got 14 international caps for Finland. Shocking player :lol:

I remembered this post. Just gotta say he was very big part of why Finland got it's first ever Euro Tournament place (we are not that good in football, but very good in ice hockey for example). Bossing the midfield.

Very close to getting a draw against Wales (we had open net chance but CB Leo Väisänen hit the post from 1 meter) before Wales scored, so lost 0-1.

Today we won 0-1 Ireland, first win ever against them. Kamara is essential with his Arsenal touch in the midfield, pure magic compared to our usual level with players.

I think there have even been rumours of a transfer to EPL and Gerrard has praised him.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Musah already a starter for Valencia it seems.. Wll try to watch them whenever I get the chance/can be bothered.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Sorry if this is in the wrong place. When I first started supporting Arsenal in the early 1990's, David Seaman was the Number 1. We had a Number 2 Goalkeeper, Alan Miller, who I can remember came on for David at Leeds Utd. I think Alan went onto sign for West Bromwich Albion?
I can remember a Number 3 Goalkeeper, Jim Will. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 I was wondering what happened to him? He was in the Arsenal Youth Team. Did not make a First Team Appearance. Went on Loan to a lower league club, did not any appearances there.
Leaving Arsenal, Jim returned to Scotland. He signed for Dunfermline, then went onto play for some lower non league Scottish Teams.
Jim then had a career change, joining the Grampian Police Force. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🚔

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Malen. another arsenal blunder...
Not so much a blunder as an unfortunate situation. Malen was always gonna be temporary IMO, he had Raiola as his agent and tough competition around him at the time. He was deemed not ready for first team football at 18 and he immediately left on Raiola's advisement. Wenger also probably didn't fancy dealing with Raiola, as he didn't **** with the super-agents like that as we know.

Lots believed Eddie was going to work out aswell, but his development for a variety of reasons stalled. We've definitely had our blunders - Jeff, Bennacer, signing Sanogo over Akpom - but I can't be too harsh on the club over Gnabry and Malen in particular. There were external forces that also contributed to both situations. Just like I can't be too mad at the club over Yunus Musah. They did everything they could within appropriate reason to keep him and he still left. Sometimes you can't keep players - the only way we would have been able to keep any of them would have been to start playing them early, and as much as I have no problems with that, the top brass aren't likely to do that in most cases.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Ex arsenal Sam greenwood made leeds bench today
Will be interesting to see how he develops

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Ex arsenal Sam greenwood made leeds bench today
Will be interesting to see how he develops
He will make it.

Was a two footed player and could finish well off both feet. Could take free kicks off both feet if I remember well. Weird how similar he is to Mason Greenwood

Latest posts+

Top Bottom