• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Southgate is a bum, this new generation of talented players need a proper manager to lead England forward. Horseface isn't gonna take us anywhere.
He’s sitting on a goldmine. Can’t wait for him to **** it up.

Well obviously I don’t want him to, but he probably will.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He’s sitting on a goldmine. Can’t wait for him to **** it up.

Well obviously I don’t want him to, but he probably will.

Definitely gonna try take the sauce out of their play and make em do crosses and long balls. Gonna be such a waste of talent smh.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
:lol:

The thing I love about Saka is how decisive his actions are. His runs and passes are all with purpose.
Definitely, his composure in the final third is maybe his biggest strength imo. It’s the thing that separates good attacking talents from the best. He doesn’t panic like Iwobi or get tunnel vision like Walcott/Martinelli and he has the ability to deliver the final ball with both feet.

The latter is probably also why Mikel has favored him over Pepe on the right wing many times last season.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
The numbers he reached as an 18 year old playing LWB, LB, RW is absolutely insane and is not normal. I'm slightly concerned he might have a 2nd season dip in levels in terms of numbers and the fans might start getting on his back a little. Being versatile is good but I hope Arteta finds a stable position for him, atleast for a run of games. Would be good for his development.

It’s easy to forget that Walcott scored 108 goals and had 78 assists for us, despite perennial injury problems. He scored a hat trick for his country at 17, and a constant menace with his runs off the ball. His problem was fitness and consistency.

Ox at 18 looked like a ready made premier league player. First touch, close control and technique. He looked spectacular in a number of games - to the extent that van Persie threw a wobbly when Wenger subbed him against Blackburn. By the age of 22 he was regular international his country, and impressing including this worldie against Brazil

To say that None of them showed the potential of Gnabry you are pulling my leg. Campbell no, but the others declined after their injury problems while Gnabry started behind and got MUCH better. I know it’s hard to accept but he needed to leave to become as good as he has.

The toxic environment in Wenger’s final years was not conducive to the development of a player like him.

Did you think, at the time, Gnabry would go on to be better than Alexis?

Walcott did do well but he wasn't technically on the level of other wingers in the top teams.
Ox never convinced me at all later on during his time with us. He was brilliant when he first came in the cameos against Blackburn and United if I remember correctly. Other than that he was quite average tbf. You can go back to his thread and you'll see evidence of this.

A young Gnabry on the other hand was the silkiest young player I had ever seen at that time. Everything he did with the B team was just magic. I remember likening him to Pires and thinking he would be the better player so to answer your question, yes, I thought he would reach Alexis' level.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Walcott did do well but he wasn't technically on the level of other wingers in the top teams.
Ox never convinced me at all later on during his time with us. He was brilliant when he first came in the cameos against Blackburn and United if I remember correctly. Other than that he was quite average tbf. You can go back to his thread and you'll see evidence of this.

A young Gnabry on the other hand was the silkiest young player I had ever seen at that time. Everything he did with the B team was just magic. I remember likening him to Pires and thinking he would be the better player so to answer your question, yes, I thought he would reach Alexis' level.

Fair do’s

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Greenwood and Foden left out of the England squad because they brought girls back to the team hotel. :lol::lol::lol:

Should have brought Saka, his idea of a sexual fantasy is a perfectly timed overlap, resulting in him latching onto a a sexily weighted Xhaka pass and sumptuously squaring it to Auba for a tap in.

Last edited:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Greenwood and Foden left out of the England squad because they brought girls back to the team hotel. :lol::lol::lol:

Should have brought Saka, his idea of a sexual fantasy is a perfectly timed overlap, resulting in him latching onto a a sexily weighted Xhaka pass and sumptuously squaring it to Auba for a tap in.
:lol: Foden's a dad aswell, stepping out on his young family. Poor form, lad.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Wenger, Giroud and Lacazette’s form went to dogsh*t when they got caught cheating so let’s see.

Disappointed at those young lads btw, fantastic opportunity that many were clamouring for and they’ve pissed all over it. Kids will be kids I guess but I still think that’s very poor.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wenger, Giroud and Lacazette’s form went to dogsh*t when they got caught cheating so let’s see.

Disappointed at those young lads btw, fantastic opportunity that many were clamouring for and they’ve pissed all over it. Kids will be kids I guess but I still think that’s very poor.
Is it disappointing though and have they really pissed over anything? They are young, they will apologise and be back in the England fold in the near future if not the immediate future.

The real question should be what is the culture in the England set up that allowed two very young players to think they could do this and get away with it. You question the leadership more than the players.

Foden and Greenwood will be wearing England shirts within the next 6 months again, those are their shirts and spots in the team, no big deal for the players here.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Is it disappointing though and have they really pissed over anything? They are young, they will apologise and be back in the England fold in the near future if not the immediate future.

The real question should be what is the culture in the England set up that allowed two very young players to think they could do this and get away with it. You question the leadership more than the players.

Foden and Greenwood will be wearing England shirts within the next 6 months again, those are their shirts and spots in the team, no big deal for the players here.
I could be being dramatic but this round of call ups were very stiff and their selection was being questioned anyways (there was a whole thing about Grealish and others missing out initially).

I think because they are young they knew/assumed there will be many caps in the future they showed poor judgement. I think the comp for places is too stiff for that but you could be right.

The girls are Lára Clausen and Nadía Sif Líndal.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka

I truly hope Saka picks Nigeria. I just don't want him to get involved with the English media circus. And I know when things don't go well they will def put it on the Arsenal players.

Pyres7

Personally I've missed have an Arsenal presence in the England team. Probably would be smarter for him to pick Nigeria though.

BigPoppaPump

I rate it tbh, proper lads. It's the slappers fault for recording themselves and throwing the guys under the bus. Should've listen to the great scholar Christopher Maurice Brown who once said 'these hoes ain't loyal'.

I would value sex over playing for my country too, for what it's worth.

Getting some punani vs playing in a dead friendly for England? I think I know what I'm choosing.

GunnerShy

I rate it tbh, proper lads. It's the slappers fault for recording themselves and throwing the guys under the bus. Should've listen to the great scholar Christopher Maurice Brown who once said 'these hoes ain't loyal'.

Getting some punani vs playing in a dead friendly for England? I think I know what I'm choosing.
"Slappers", "Hoes"

Double standards innit? Surely women can enjoy casual sex as well?

I mean this whole thing would be a total non event but for 1) CV-19, whilst low risk it puts the squad and by extension the start of the EPL season at risk
2) Foden has a long term partner and a young child. You'd call him a lad. I'd call him a rat. But hey, he's just another rat in a club full of rats up at Man City.

BigPoppaPump

"Slappers", "Hoes"

Double standards innit? Surely women can enjoy casual sex as well?

I mean this whole thing would be a total non event but for 1) CV-19, whilst low risk it puts the squad and by extension the start of the EPL season at risk
2) Foden has a long term partner and a young child. You'd call him a lad. I'd call him a rat. But hey, he's just another rat in a club full of rats up at Man City.

Oh god I always forget I have to deal with these types online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom