• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
EhKykSDWsAUgqLw

...life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get...

EhKykSQXkAEuN6p

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

When you criticize a player it's ok, but when someone criticize a player you like you throw a hissy fit.

What's your deal, man?
The usual suspects speciality :lol:

The backlash I get when I call a player sh*t is hilarious cause I’m thinking hang on a min - but it’s all part of the fun.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Surprised they did a U turn on his loan - how many centrebacks do we want? Unless 5 at the back is gonna be our thing now?

If that is the case it would make a lot of sense. I personally didn’t rate Holding but since he’s stepped in during project restart I’ve honestly had no complaints.

We need to do more with our English players since they are just far too expensive to buy. We may as well take them as far as they can go, so I approve of him staying. Loan out at the most.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I think that's why Rob has been losing his hair...he has been pulling it out, trying to figure out what he has done to deserve your backing? :lol:

He's been good in nearly all our matches but because he has a bad hairline and doesn't do girly dances no one likes him. Arsenal fans are obsessed with image smh.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He's been good in nearly all our matches but because he has a bad hairline and doesn't do girly dances no one likes him. Arsenal fans are obsessed with image smh.

Yeah but he's a pro baller and he put up pics of him wearing Hollister & Jack Wills in summer, that's awful.

Glad we're keeping him though.

Pyres7

Surprised he wants to stay after we've brought in Gabriel, Saliba and Mari. He was already behind Luiz and even Mustafi in Arteta's pecking order last season. I don't know if he'll get enough game time in all honesty.

Next time he gets a run in the team he really needs to make it count.

StefanB

Whats this obession with AM and hairline?

Dennis Bergkamp was quite the player despite balding badly. Same with Steve Bould.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom