• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,736
  • Views 1,149,920

Afro Mugo

http://www.secretscout.co.uk/daniel-oyegoke-better-late-than-never/
Interesting interview with Daniel especially the part they mention where the club has cleared the way for him with the departures of Swanson Dennis and Osei Tutu . He hasn't even signed his pro but I guess when he turns 18 in January he'll get an even longer deal . The u23s are playing tonight in the EFL cup by the way.

Vanfrothan

Interesting interview with Daniel especially the part they mention where the club has cleared the way for him with the departures of Swanson Dennis and Osei Tutu . He hasn't even signed his pro but I guess when he turns 18 in January he'll get an even longer deal . The u23s are playing tonight in the EFL cup by the way.

Great read. He seems so level headed.

Don't think the mental aspect of the academy players can be under-estimated. Just look at Martinelli and all that he can achieve with that brillaint, never-say-die attitude. I think that's what separates the talented youngsters and the really top prospects.

Hopefully we'll see Oyegoke tonight against Ipswich, should be a big test for him.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Cool little interview. How promising is he?

Big talent, arguably the best RB prospect at the club currently. Powerful runner, skillful dribbler and decent 1v1. Quite a bit to work on, particularly defensively, but his strengths are pretty high. Eager to see how he fares at U23 level - could take a while to get going a la Osei-Tutu but could also slot in real easy like Swanson has.

Yeah, letting Dennis go was a sign that they were all in on Oyegoke. A shame because I actually really liked Dennis, would have been good comp for Oyegoke, but I think Dennis has designs on being a winger - which I can understand as he's an excellent and powerful dribbler, although it would be a decent weapon from full-back. A number of 2nd years haven't signed pro deals yet, I'm thinking because they want to give them longer deals aswell.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Big talent, arguably the best RB prospect at the club currently. Powerful runner, skillful dribbler and decent 1v1. Quite a bit to work on, particularly defensively, but his strengths are pretty high. Eager to see how he fares at U23 level - could take a while to get going a la Osei-Tutu but could also slot in real easy like Swanson has.

Yeah, letting Dennis go was a sign that they were all in on Oyegoke. A shame because I actually really liked Dennis, would have been good comp for Oyegoke, but I think Dennis has designs on being a winger - which I can understand as he's an excellent and powerful dribbler, although it would be a decent weapon from full-back. A number of 2nd years haven't signed pro deals yet, I'm thinking because they want to give them longer deals aswell.

I know you can never know with these things but the idea of more of more youth coming through like AMN, Nelson etc is exciting. Somehow more exciting than the possibility of a signing

Knowing we've developed a player all the way to the starting 11 is great

oh to be a goon

He played against MK Dons? Even the arsenal report on the game says that he is the only player to stay on the bench

oh to be a goon

hpkxd01p2yl51.png

Is 7 Flores?

Vanfrothan

Arsenal U21 v Ipswich: T. Smith; Alebiosu, Oyegoke, McGuinness (c), Bola; McEneff, Cottrell; Salah-Eddine, Olayinka, Lewis; Balogun.

Subs: Hillson, Akinola, Azeez, Cirjan, Ogungbo, Kirk.

Clarke injured. Dinzeyi not involved. Lopez also not in squad

Interesting Salah starts.

This is from Jeorge Bird Twitter.

Top Bottom