• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: Dial 30 For Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kav

Established Member
“No standout attribute” is the dumbest thing I read around here. Nearly everyone got excited when we bought that french record signing with no standout attribute at €53mill.

Nketiah has world class movement and that killer instinct. There is no doubt he’s going to be a great striker
World class is a bit of a stretch there. I rate his movement but he’s also getting caught offside a lot so I see major room for improvements. Not quite at prime Higuan, Raul, Lewandowski, inzaghi, Aguero,
Levels of movements.

Kid has got potential but a lot of scope for growth. Let him do his thing without unnecessary hype. If he can improve to 15 goals a year he will be well on his way to fulfilling his potential.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Arteta seeing Eddie scoring a goal directly from pressing the defender...

391pr7.jpg

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Doesn't have any standout attributes, but makes it look so easy. :lol:

People saying he isn't fast, but that looked pretty fast.

I hope he scores a couple in men's games so gets his confidence up. Then the "sky is the limit".

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Was another very good all-round performance from Eddie. He is getting better at linking with the other attackers and holding off defenders. It's still not to the level you'd like it to be but it's improving. His acceleration is extremely good and he can attack space really well. Deceptively quick, they call it. Definitely fast IMO.

He's a great asset to have. I'm eager to see him translate some of this composure to the first team - you can see with this opportunity he doesn't snatch at it like with the first team - there's an ease that came to that finish. Soon as he robbed that defender when watching, I knew he was gonna score. I'd like to have that same security when he's playing for us next time.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Do people say he isn't fast?

I remember his highlights from the Norwich League Cup where he scored his first goals he absolutely flew down the wing past a couple of defenders.

I've always thought he was rapid.
Yes, lots of people say that he isn't fast. He's not quite Aubameyang fast but he's definitely quick and positions himself very well to be able to take advantage of this. I really have few complaints with his all-round play for the first team - it's not his biggest strength but he doesn't take away from the play. Sometimes a bit too safe for my liking but with more experience that will change. It's really his finishing that has been a bit disappointing so far but I expect that to drastically improve aswell.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Once again several people upset just because I say I don’t see it :lol:

I don’t *shrugs*

I feel like with many of our youth projects he will get forced for a while than moved on (same goes for the ones I like). That’s not to say he’s bad it just happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom