• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz: Calamity Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
Think one of the more underrated aspects of renewing this guy is going to be his impact on Saliba & Gabriel. Young CBs are inevitably going to take some time to adapt, and being able to lean on someone of Luiz’s experience and stature (particularly for a Brazilian like Gabriel) will be invaluable.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Think one of the more underrated aspects of renewing this guy is going to be his impact on Saliba & Gabriel. Young CBs are inevitably going to take some time to adapt, and being able to lean on someone of Luiz’s experience and stature (particularly for a Brazilian like Gabriel) will be invaluable.
Will be very important. He has two young students to look after now, playing the same position as him. :trophy:

Hope we can keep him around after he retires and doesn’t go straight back to Chelsea like that snake Cech.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Hope we can keep him around after he retires and doesn’t go straight back to Chelsea like that snake Cech.
Yeah kind of a slap in the face and conformation that he was just here for a paycheck in London.

Was never a fan of that signing and that was the summer that doomed Wenger (imo).

Pop Tart

Established Member
Always going to get Jekyll and hyde from him, but he does offer a lot to the team. Depends where we finish but if it is good then why not keep him for another year

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Seems to be working well in a back three, have to credit the genius of arteta by going from a 523 (343) when defending to a 433 or 4222 when we have the ball and possession.The extra man when defending is working fantastically well to cover his defensive short comings.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

lol not good.

The usuals will probably rejoice, but now we got a bunch of 20 year olds in defence.

The rob holding U turn all of a sudden makes sense.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

@GDeep™ @BigPoppaPump

Pyres7

He’s the type of character and leader this club has been crying out for over the past decade.
Agreed but unfortunately he's as unreliable a defender as they come. I don't mind keeping him around for another season but we'll never get anywhere without a stable defense.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Who's idea was to buy a bunch of old injury prone CBs? Now look we got a bunch of crippled 35 year olds.

BigPoppaPump

lol not good.

The usuals will probably rejoice, but now we got a bunch of 20 year olds in defence.

The rob holding U turn all of a sudden makes sense.

You're just mad I was right again, @ me next time don't be scared.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
How Arsenal recruit defenders:

QuickTidyAnemone-size_restricted.gif

Macho

Dusted 🔻

You're just mad I was right again, @ me next time don't be scared.
As if I’m scared :lol: I’ve had more back and forths than anyone on this forum probably.

and how are you right about Holding? He’s still not that great and profiting off circumstances. I don’t think he’s that bad myself -inexpensive to keep around and we need him.

Also didn’t know you hated Luiz.

BigPoppaPump

As if I’m scared :lol: I’ve had more back and forths than anyone on this forum probably.

and how are you right about Holding? He’s still not that great and profiting off circumstances. I don’t think he’s that bad myself -inexpensive to keep around and we need him.

Also didn’t know you hated Luiz.

I don't hate Luiz just don't like us searching through Chelsea's bins for players.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

A bit of a loss because of we persist with 3atb then no one currently has the same attributes that Luiz has in order to be the central player of the back 3. Maybe Saliba? But lacks experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom