• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mattéo Guendouzi: Loaned Ouzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He learned to harness his anger, to channel the adrenaline into performance. “Sometimes I was there dreaming and someone kicked me and then that’s it, I’m on,” says Henry. “That’s me, I react quicker to that. Sometimes I said to the guys in a joking way, because you talk trash on the pitch sometimes, ‘You shouldn’t have kicked me, man. You shouldn’t have kicked me because I wasn’t in the game and you just woke me up. Thank you’.”
This is how Henry trash talked. Not some bullshit* about earning more.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Last year there were rumours linking him to PSG for around that amount. Whether it was true or not, I can't say. But given his age and confidence on the ball, it wouldn't surprise me if PSG did offer around that figure and we turned it down for whatever reason.

Considering the credibility of the journos, it's almost definitely not true. If we were offered 60 million for a player we bought the year prior for 8 million and he had 0 goals and 0 assists in 30 games... then ffs our club is way dumber than I'd ever imagined.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Still feel that Guendouzi and Aouar will be cornerstones of the French NT midfield for years to come.

Hopefully this summer has been a brutal experience for Guendouzi and he comes back hungry.

Midfield is still a weak area and there’d be a place for him if he wants it.

Pyres7

Other clubs know that too so could explain why they're happy to wait and see. Made ourselves look a bit desperate by offering him to every man and his dog, and getting rejected every time too.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Guendouzi has been publicly denounced by 2 French clubs off the top of my head - it’s getting embarrassing now - for him and the club. Don’t think loan will work either.

Just keep him here and make him work, make them all regret it.

LG10

All of the leaks make the club look silly now, this situation has been handled poorly

It is not the talent clubs are worrying over, it is the attitude.

Nah it's his talent. Attitude will be tamed as people age. Its a perfect chance for clubs to take a talent bigger than Vieira according to AM for a low fee and use it. Nobody doing it though telling us the scout of these clubs knows their stuff!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Nah it's his talent. Attitude will be tamed as people age. Its a perfect chance for clubs to take a talent bigger than Vieira according to AM for a low fee and use it. Nobody doing it though telling us the scout of these clubs knows their stuff!

Agree to disagree, whatever flaws i see in Matteos game (and there are flaws) i dont think its something that cannot be ironed out. The raw talent is there. Think he was a bit overplayed during Emery though, think it is important in "formative" years to be able to rotate with quality

I do absolutely understand people want to get rid to get funds, but i gladly can keep him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom