• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,704
Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Always Crying
1080x360

Another buttplug ffs:lol:

Finesse

Someone remind me the rules about posting a snippet on here with no twitter ticked source link etc..I do not want to flout forum etiquette just in case.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
It looks like we have Aouar as a priority over Partey. Perhaps we're thinking if we can secure Aouar and sell enough players, we could still go for Partey late in the window. I guess we could do that by selling Torreira, Bellerin, Guen & Martinez. I dont want to sell Martinez though, I would rather sell Laca for £25m than Martinez.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It looks like we have Aouar as a priority over Partey. Perhaps we're thinking if we can secure Aouar and sell enough players, we could still go for Partey late in the window. I guess we could do that by selling Torreira, Bellerin, Guen & Martinez. I dont want to sell Martinez though, I would rather sell Laca for £25m than Martinez.

I feel with Partey it just comes down to sales. Either we have the 50M or we don’t so there’s not really much to work on.

With Aouar you can tell that Lyon won’t realistically be able to set a hard negotiating stance and will have to meet us at the table eventually. Even with Aulas.

Breezy

Lyon look like they’re bringing in Paqueta who has a similar profile to Aouar. With the rise of Cherki and Caqueret I think Aouar is ours if we offer anywhere near his valuation.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Lequipe said Lyon need to sell two of Aouar, JRA and Depay to fund Paqueta. But Aulas has said they aren't wanting Paqueta at all so who knows :lol:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
getting strong flop vibes from Aouar, do not want, especially for 50m+

Feel a bit reserved to judge the guy since I know quite little of him to be fair.

Liked him in the CL, but have never watched him aside from that - AM guys hyping him up doesn't fill me with confidence though, they usually have abysmal judgement with footballers

Arteta will have most play beyond their means similar to Klopp though, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom