• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Forum Ideas Thread

Preacher

Always Crying
yTBxCV4.png

This is what infinity errors do to this site. It will die sooner than later if nothing will change. F**king fix it ffs, or at least update the members what steps are being taken. Where are the mods and admins ?

say yes

forum master baiter
There is, the site owners just won't pay to have it installed.
Is it possible to move to a new website?

Could keep exactly the same structure / members but ditch the useless owners, constant ads, and rubbish articles on the front page.

I know there are costs involved, but presume the new website pays for itself if it can sustain the same traffic?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Could keep exactly the same structure / members but ditch the useless owners, constant ads, and rubbish articles on the front page.

I know there are costs involved, but presume the new website pays for itself if it can sustain the same traffic?

This site is in a shocking state - would probably find a few dozen security vulnerabilities within hours. If you add those ads to it, it's a nightmare.

Don't think the mods have much to say about this though

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Even just a server upgrade would be nice. We're still on XenForo 1.5, look at how outdated it is in terms of features:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XenForo#Release_history

Redcafe are on XenForo 2 I believe. We can't actually add any new features to the site because it's not compatible anymore. There hasn't been any contact from the admins in a few years so I don't think improving A-M is a priority for them.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
This site is in a shocking state - would probably find a few dozen security vulnerabilities within hours. If you add those ads to it, it's a nightmare.

Don't think the mods have much to say about this though
Even the admins on here, albakos and RwA, are not admins in the sense of being able to fix the kinds of issues you're talking about. There's only so much we can control.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom