• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good, he got a goal.

I also liked one time in the game where he actually tried to attack the near post. It was very late in the game so I didn't expect it given his stamina problems.

Other than that I'm still not sure about him.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Started very well then ran out of gas second half.

Could see Eddie pushing him again this season mostly due to stamina and his tenacity.

say yes

forum master baiter
Thought he was great first half. Looked sharp and some of the passing was fantastic.

Dropped off a bit in the second but still a good start. Needs to keep scoring now. We’re not finishing top 4 unless he can help Auba out more than he did last year.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Eddie couldn't push his feet into his boots.
It’s no secret I prefer Lacazette, hopefully he keeps scoring and improves his stamina over the season.

His aim this season is to play well enough to earn an extension here or put himself in the shop window if it’s decided it’s best to move him on.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Him and Eddie are perfect for the way Arteta wants us to play atm.

Battled very well out there today did Laca, hope he stays!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If he end up staying then it's important season for him we not extending his contact so at least he put good performance and get 20 goals that minimum requirements

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
It’s no secret I prefer Lacazette, hopefully he keeps scoring and improves his stamina over the season.

His aim this season is to play well enough to earn an extension here or put himself in the shop window if it’s decided it’s best to move him on.
Arteta needs to get someone else to do Laca's defensive duties so he can spend more time in the box and do his thing. Whether that's Willian or Dani or someone new we bring in, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom