• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I never **** on Willian. I didn't like the signing at the time but when we signed him I said this might be good for us because I think he is better than Pepe and that he will be a good role model for our young players.
Never said you did regarding Willian - but this will be the same line you’ll use when the players you don’t like start shining.

Never said you did regarding Willian - but this will be the same line you’ll use when the players you don’t like start shining.

Wtf? I always give credit where its due. Even if I don't like the players overall ability and know eventually they will let me down.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
You can bet your ass they would have given the 1st one as an assist to Bruno Fernandes. These are the same geniuses who chalked off Thierry Henry's perfectly legitimate goal against Blackburn.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Going to help take us up a level. Experienced PL guy who can consistently provide these types of performances. Nice to take some pressure off Pepe as well.

OSBK

Established Member
Great performance. Not sure how gets he gets the assist for auba goal. It was a sublime ball but auba had alot to do and produced a world class finish.

Top Bottom