• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
EhKykSQXkAEuN6p

Why am I not surprised that this guy is BigBaldyPump’s favourite player :rofl:

You're definitely balder than I am, bootcuts go with a receding hairline.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why are you praying on his downfall? It's like you want him to fail.

You are kind of turning me around on Holding, if he has your approval maybe I am missing something...hope he plays well on Saturday.

Any chance I can get ya to back Laca if he stays with us?

BigPoppaPump

You are kind of turning me around on Holding, if he has your approval maybe I am missing something...hope he plays well on Saturday.

Any chance I can get ya to back Laca if he stays with us?

Things could always go wrong and he never recovers fully from the ACL injury lets just root for him.

And no over my dead body that ship has sailed.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Like I said earlier, both Bellerin and Holding will look much better after having a season to recover from their injuries. We'll do well to hold on to him. Next year after Luiz and Mustafi leave, our defenders should be Holding, Gabriel, Saliba and Chambers.

BigPoppaPump

Masterclasses vs City, Chelsea and Liverpool. Now helps us to our most comfortable opening day win for 11 years whilst helping us keep a clean sheet. Never managed such a feat with that bum Koscielny starting.

If Koscielny was playing we would have definitely conceded over some dumb sh*t he would do, Holding is so composed compared.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Masterclasses vs City, Chelsea and Liverpool. Now helps us to our most comfortable opening day win for 11 years whilst helping us keep a clean sheet. Never managed such a feat with that bum Koscielny starting.

Loved a red card on opening day he did. His debut v Liverpool and the Aston Villa one where that bloke held up the 'spend some money' sign.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Great game today, good thing we’ve kept him.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Good game showed some good skills his passing still awful tho
I don`t rate Holding and would sell him if we got 5M but it`s annoying the way you and others describe players as awful when it`s obviously not the case. Holding often does well enough for us and would start for many PL-teams, obviously not an awful footballer.

Holding is good when he is on it. He can play FA cup finals and be very solid actually.

He was terrible after that long term injury. But maybe now he can do a solid job for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom